Tyrique Stevenson update

Wow isn't it funny how things turn around full circle with Stevenson there's no place like home

Advertisement
4DF91773-E11A-4073-BA71-5DB35F46C5B7.gif

Advertisement
The word coming from Miami is still that they expect to land Stevenson, that hasn't changed. The buzz continues to grow, though, from other sources that Stevenson is likely to choose Miami, including from Southridge and his own camp. I'm told mom still prefers him at UGA, but that she has signed off on him attending Miami. I've been very conservative on changing my pick of UGA here for good reason, and the Bulldogs absolutely would have been the pick a few months ago, but UM has done an excellent job making up ground and showing why Stevenson is needed at Miami. The buzz is so strong here that there's only one thing to do: I'm flipping my pick to the Canes for Stevenson. There will be a full list of predictions out tomorrow for those signing early, but this one I felt couldn't wait.

Are you saying the staff loss those five games to “show why Stevenson is needed at Miami”?

So JH and Tyrique have the same plan to sign and announce at the all star game? Man they'd destroy the internet if they became hurricanes

Advertisement
Greentree is gonna be lit next years

Corey Gaynor vs. Nesta
Jadon Hasslewood vs. Rique
DJ Scaife vs. Rousseau
Tommy Kennedy vs. Garvin

Add in the hits from gurvan, amari, and finley at safety.

Gonna be a fun year if the offense gets fixed up

I heard Auburn dropped a bag(or attempted to?) on buddy right after he came back from his Miami visit..

Advertisement
She wants him out of Florida I think was the problem. Remember, he didnt take UF seriously and ignored FSU.
She wants him out of Florida I think was the problem. Remember, he didnt take UF seriously and ignored FSU.

And how many times have we seen kids who just have to get away either get into trouble or stuff doesn't work out. Stay home and make the crib great brother.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back