Tyrique Stevenson update

Stefan Adams

Managing Editor
Premium
The word coming from Miami is still that they expect to land Stevenson, that hasn't changed. The buzz continues to grow, though, from other sources that Stevenson is likely to choose Miami, including from Southridge and his own camp. I'm told mom still prefers him at UGA, but that she has signed off on him attending Miami. I've been very conservative on changing my pick of UGA here for good reason, and the Bulldogs absolutely would have been the pick a few months ago, but UM has done an excellent job making up ground and showing why Stevenson is needed at Miami. The buzz is so strong here that there's only one thing to do: I'm flipping my pick to the Canes for Stevenson. There will be a full list of predictions out tomorrow for those signing early, but this one I felt couldn't wait.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I think we land him hasslewood and the transfers. Nobody has any idea on the Lakeland kids. Literally only they know where they are going the CBs for them are just **** thrown at the wall. I think we finish strong

You SOB

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Guys set up a border in front of his house don’t let these scumbags from Georgia anywhere near that house to drop off something he can’t refuse hahahaha

Advertisement
Back