Tyrique Stevenson update

but wait..... the program has hit rock bottom. this is worse than golden and shannon. how can this be?

Advertisement
Advertisement
UGA will have a heart to heart a la Maryland and Whoopi. Stevenson will be a Dawg.

We need to go full cartel mode. Lookouts on every corner with radios, send Hartley to pay off guys at the airport, police stationed outside the Stevenson residence.

Advertisement
but wait..... the program has hit rock bottom. this is worse than golden and shannon. how can this be?

Tracy Howard.
Duke Johnson.
Stacey Coley.
The list goes on and on.

C'mon man. A few guys are going to sign here no matter what, it's the U. We need 25 guys like TS every year to get where we want to be. The program's not fine just because we get one guy any more than the world is over because we miss on one guy like Adissa. Jeeeeezzzzz.

Advertisement
Lmao. The dude asked if TS was coming to UM and Cribby said "Doesn't jive with what I heard this morning". Haha, I haven't checked the thread since this. My mistake definitely, but you got to admit, I ain't goin' crazy.
No. He said don’t jive to what I heard this morning to what Stefan said when he said that his mom was not on board.

Advertisement
No. He said don’t jive to what I heard this morning to what Stefan said when he said that his mom was not on board.

Dude, read the comment. I understand what he meant now, but if someone would have just read the comment in isolation, it sounds like he said he ain't coming to UM.

If I read the whole thread in context, I understand now.

Lmao. The dude asked if TS was coming to UM and Cribby said "Doesn't jive with what I heard this morning". Haha, I haven't checked the thread since then. My mistake definitely, but you got to admit, I ain't goin' crazy.

Read on down dumb ***, I said the mom part doesn’t jive.

I’ve been saying he’s coming for months.

Advertisement
Back