Tyrique Stevenson is coming back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blades and Ivey too.

Will say from photos that Harris looks physically ready to contribute. Could very well be 1st on field in the CB class.

Advertisement
Blades and Ivey too.

Will say from photos that Harris looks physically ready to contribute. Could very well be 1st on field in the CB class.

Isn't Ivey gone? If not, I would be shocked if he didn't hit the portal soon.

Advertisement
Roger is likely going to redshirt. He torn his ACL this past fall so he is going need to rehab and then get back into game shape. Graves imo is going to get the most playing time for a freshman DB on the team.
There was talk about Rodgers being able to do spring work, I’m sure non contact tho so I’m sure he’ll be in great condition by fall

Party Someone GIF

Five days isn’t a week. Not sure what you’re saying but if you followed both his recruitments that shouldn't be surprising.
....well it's a work week.

I'm saying it gives me an idea on how long the minimum time theyll take to announce stuff after they're done.

Advertisement
Roger is likely going to redshirt. He torn his ACL this past fall so he is going need to rehab and then get back into game shape. Graves imo is going to get the most playing time for a freshman DB on the team.
Graves is going to play early. He's the most talented CB we are bringing in. His ceiling is higher than any CB on the team.

Advertisement
Have to think in the pre NIL era this wouldn’t have happened, Diaz or Cristobal at the helm. NIL’s the real game changer

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back