Tyrique Stevenson is coming back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freak is a boundary corner with press man skills, great athletic ability, size and tackling ability.

Thats a skillset that translates into the NFL easily. Seeing how some of the corner played in the spring game (hint: they played really well to my surprise), Addaes coaching will enable the opening of Stevenson Island.
"Freak" ...jesus...

Advertisement
Our CB's will likely look better being allowed to play press-man versus soft zone.

AE253EFE-9ED4-4FF4-99D1-ABB12D279FC8.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
His physicality is his best attribute and will probably be why he would go over someone a little more polished. I bet he plays safety in the NFL and obviously ST coverage.

His physicality is his best attribute and will probably be why he would go over someone a little more polished. I bet he plays safety in the NFL and obviously ST coverage.
He is clearly a Safety and he always has been. I'm left to think of what could have been if Tyrique had committed to what is clearly his money position from the jump. I feel Tyrique could have been an AA safety with his skill set. I knew he was never coming back for 2023 but it would have been intriguing to see him paired with Kam at Safety. Their styles would have complimented each other beautifully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back