Tyrique Stevenson Intel (The Latest)

Advertisement
This dude isn't even good at pretending to be an insider. Anyways, I came here to remind people of all that talk that Tyson Campbell wasn't chasing bags and that his family didn't need to at all - yet that's exactly what happened and why Rattler went hush hush for months.

This dude isn't even good at pretending to be an insider. Anyways, I came here to remind people of all that talk that Tyson Campbell wasn't chasing bags and that his family didn't need to at all - yet that's exactly what happened and why Rattler went hush hush for months.

Wasn’t hard to figure.UGA fans were bragging about it on their site.

He didn’t take the money.Why? Because his family lived in a nice house in a nice neighborhood?

Having your 200,000 mortgage paid off or helping you set up a business or a no show 100 grand a year job? Those types things above the cars and and cash are hard to turn down no matter how much money you have...

If you watch the signing day footage, Campbell sat there with his head down and would even look into the camera. He knew everybody knew the bags were dropped.

Advertisement
If you watch the signing day footage, Campbell sat there with his head down and would even look into the camera. He knew everybody knew the bags were dropped.

These are High School kids. I'm not going to judge their actions. There are a plethora of factors, many of which are socioeconomic related, not saying that was the case with TC.

What I will say is 90% of the time it's not the kid but the adults around the kid who open the way for "Bag Season." If a kid doesn't have a strong personality or a parent who is adamant against receiving extra benefits then that kid is going to have a hard time turning down whatever is being offered. Football player or not, high school kids for the most part are impressionable.

Wow, you could tell that just from him not looking into the camera? That’s amazing stuff, wish I had that ability.

Advertisement
Mannn lol I wouldn't be surprised either way with Tyrique even though I think he comes to Miami. Money is being let out year round with $EC schools. It's not just at the end.

Advertisement
Advertisement
why get on the guy? he's posting during the slow season. maybe he's right, maybe he's wrong? a lot of people have some type of connections. those are connections that could be wrong

i thank you for the posts.

why get on the guy? he's posting during the slow season. maybe he's right, maybe he's wrong? a lot of people have some type of connections. those are connections that could be wrong

i thank you for the posts.

We’re getting on him cause he’s a phony. Using fake sauces to set us up for a troll attempt come December. It’s clear as day.

Some posters have connections, not this guy.

Advertisement
Back