Tyrique Stevenson Intel (The Latest)

I'll definitely give away the identity of my sources... lol
image.gif

Almost had it lol

Advertisement
The way it’s worded, the plausible deniability of the statements, the overall general nature, the lack of specificity...this is pure unadulterated horseshlt.

Then add to that the pathological need to be believed.

It’s becomes more and more evident with every post of the OP. This is an obvious fake insider. It’s not even a very good job.

How stupid and gullible are some of you people? Are you people seriously falling for this load of horseshlt? Unfūckingbelievable. I expect more from some of you.

This guy makes papacane look like the ultimate consummate insider and makes DBC’s claims that he’s dialed in with the BOT believable.

PURE BULLSHlT

Not only does this sound like DSJ this MAY be DSJ reincarnated with another name....I ain’t falling nor trusting any info from anyone until a LOI is signed in DEC or FEB....

Goes to the old adage “ fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me”.....got me once.Wont happen again.

Personally I like reading stuff like this even if the OP is wrong. It is slow time right now so any news/opinions appreciated. Some people just get too wrapped in stuff like this acting like what OP is saying is fact lol. I would rather read this than regurgitate the same threads over and over until fall practice starts. JMO.

There’s a library full of good fiction books.....

The way it’s worded, the plausible deniability of the statements, the overall general nature, the lack of specificity...this is pure unadulterated horseshlt.

It’s becomes more and more evident with every post of the OP. This is an obvious fake insider. It’s not even a very good job.

How stupid and gullible are some of you people? Are you people seriously falling for this load of horseshlt? Unfūckingbelievable. I expect more from some of you.

This guy makes papacane look like the ultimate consummate insider and makes DBC’s claims that he’s dialed in with the BOT believable.

PURE BULLSHlT

Advertisement
There’s a library full of good fiction books.....

All he has to do is preface it by saying this is what I have aggregated by reading around from different sites, or mostly this site.

Instead, he pretends to have his own sources.

It’s called lying.

PURE BULLSHlT

Just say what you feel. Don’t hold back.

Oh wait, you did that ! 😉👍

Advertisement
How is it that people still compare this kid's recruitment to TC's. He's been on campus infinitely more times than TC, if you want a more accurate comparison given his actions compare him to the Columbus kids (Jobe or Henderson).

Why not just believe the OP? Nobody knows what the kids going to do. Somebody will post next another bags theory and that's why we're going to lose him in the end. That's the way fan boards are. The way some of you criticize why not just do a monthly statement basically saying don't believe anything that is said on this board and be done with it.

Advertisement
Who else is saying Stevenson is close to a done deal? I'm curious.

I’m good if that’s your guess. It’s a reasonable guess.

If you’re a master at deducing from available information, then congrats. Some people have excellent skills in deductive reasoning. Maybe that’s you.

But don’t insult my intelligence by trying to convince me it’s because you have access to some inside source, person, or information unavailable to others....because you don’t.

I wouldn't doubt it if he's a silent to both schools...We gotta make the playoffs this year and everything else will fall into place...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back