Tyrique Stevenson Intel (The Latest)

If it was killing hm so bad to go to UGA why did he go if he wasn’t obligated due to bags being dropped.Did his parents force him to go out of spite for the U....asking for a friend.

It's parked in front of the house , allegedly.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Emmett has created a horrible environment in college football.He has allowed his boy ,Saban,to pay off his recruits and now his protégés Smart,and Pruitt,are following the same recruiting formula.Recruiting is now an auction for high school recruits and the bidding is going up for players.Coaches have commented that if you are not bidding the recruits are not answering phone calls.This double standard and lack of enforcement of NCAA laws that these powerhouses are violating will ruin college football.

Isn’t it so amazing how quick the hammer was dropping on us and SC when the hint of foul play was involved; yet we have players, recruits, handlers, admitting they got paid. Flashing it on IG after they come from a recruiting visit; saying out of their own mouths they got broke off...mostly from SEC schools and a couple from ACC schools (Clemson, FSU) and for some reason, the NCAA is oblivious to it.

Emmett has created a horrible environment in college football.He has allowed his boy ,Saban,to pay off his recruits and now his protégés Smart,and Pruitt,are following the same recruiting formula.Recruiting is now an auction for high school recruits and the bidding is going up for players.Coaches have commented that if you are not bidding the recruits are not answering phone calls.This double standard and lack of enforcement of NCAA laws that these powerhouses are violating will ruin college football.

Do you think anything is going to change in this department? I feel like something eventually is going to give. Maybe thats just hope and dreams on my part.

Do you think anything is going to change in this department? I feel like something eventually is going to give. Maybe thats just hope and dreams on my part.

Everything ends at some point, sooner or later the shady sh¡t he has done and let happen will come to light

Advertisement
Isn’t it so amazing how quick the hammer was dropping on us and SC when the hint of foul play was involved; yet we have players, recruits, handlers, admitting they got paid. Flashing it on IG after they come from a recruiting visit; saying out of their own mouths they got broke off...mostly from SEC schools and a couple from ACC schools (Clemson, FSU) and for some reason, the NCAA is oblivious to it.
We pose theeats to a lot of teams on each respective coast. The hammer drops harder on us for that reason.

Why are you all calling for this guy to be banned when you don't actually have proof he is a troll. WTF else are we going to read in these long 2 months before the season? If you don't want to participate in his threads, don't. Check out "the labor"

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back