Tyrique Stevenson Intel (The Latest)

jkh305

Sophomore
** The Southridge star is as close to a sure thing as a Tri-County kid can be.

**I spoke to two coaches on the 7-on-7 circuit who asked to remain anonymous because of the sensitive nature of the recruitment.

Coach #1 "You know the guys who are looking to get paid off the process. That ain't Rique. Real good kid with a tight circle."

Coach #2 "It might come down to the end but I'm positive he ends up with Miami. His bond with the city, and some of those guys that are already on board is just too great."

** That goes with everything else I'm hearing. He's the #1 player on the board at any position and the feeling is mutual.

** The staff is cautiously optimistic because of what happened with TC last year. I must stress this situation is COMPLETELY different.

**I've heard what really stood out was the contingent of coaches/players who showed up to his 1st game. It put a spotlight on the "family" aspect, that is a common theme in Richt's recruiting.

Last edited:
Advertisement
** The Southridge star is as close to a sure thing as a Tri-County kid can be.

**I spoke to two coaches on the 7-on-7 circuit who asked to remain anonymous because of the sensitive nature of the recruitment.

Coach #1 "You know the guys who are looking to get paid off the process. That ain't Rique. Real good kid with a tight circle.

Coach #2 "It might come down to the end but I'm positive he ends up with Miami. His bond with the city, and some of those guys that are already on board is just too great."

** That goes with everything else I'm hearing. He's the #1 player on the board at any position and the feeling is mutual.

** The staff is cautiously optimistic because of what happened with TC last year. I must stress this situation is COMPLETELY different.

**I've heard what really stood out was the contingent of coaches/players who showed up to his 1st game. It put a spotlight on the "family" aspect, that is a common theme in Richt's recruiting.
What makes this situation "COMPLETELY" different?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Here we go

The season of the crootin insiders *cough* trolls *cough* porsters

I hope you prove me wrong and I eat crow my brotha

Advertisement
Ha.. U need to take it one step further & drop 40 second podcasts, in place of the intel posts. Hard to beat at that point.

You can keep negging away but you gave yourself away by “breaking” the Harvey commit. Whole
World knew he was coming. That was your attempt to gain the trust of the board. Now your going to keep posting positive things on Stevenson from your “sauces” that don’t exist before making a definitive he’s coming post just before he announces for UGA completing the troll.

You’ve been outed. Nice try.

Advertisement
I claim nothing. Information is for the people.
You can keep negging away but you gave yourself away by “breaking” the Harvey commit. Whole
World knew he was coming. That was your attempt to gain the trust of the board. Now your going to keep posting positive things on Stevenson from your “sauces” that don’t exist before making a definitive he’s coming post just before he announces for UGA completing the troll.

You’ve been outed. Nice try.

Spent a lot of time unraveling the conspiracy.

Advertisement
Back