Tyrique Stevenson has entered the Portal 3.0 & Commits to the Canes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Finally a CB worthy of saying his name followed by the U in the nfl intros.
Adding to my own post
Using the Slurper scriptures
Go Canes/Brock 3:16 sometimes I pretend that when a player says the U in these intros I convince myself they are all pros to feel better, and they are the best at their respective positions.

Reactions: jsy
Advertisement
I heard Ty was all turds after someone saw him at the local Hogtown 76 Truckstop / Dairy Queen/ City Hall on his way down here and gave him the keys to a brand new double wide.The kind with those fancy metal steps and the wooden wedges to stop it from rolling away in a storm

I mean how can we possibly compete with The high that comes with a new double wide and all that formaldehyde.

Just when you think you got a kid on lock up jumps a 3 tooth **** with a bag full of aluminum cans and a gift card for a free pair of jorts.SEC is getting crazy throwing money at kids.

I heard Ty was all turds after someone saw him at the local Hogtown 76 Truckstop / Dairy Queen/ City Hall on his way down here and gave him the keys to a brand new double wide.The kind with those fancy metal steps and the wooden wedges to stop it from rolling away in a storm

I mean how can we possibly compete with The high that comes with a new double wide and all that formaldehyde.

Just when you think you got a kid on lock up jumps a 3 tooth **** with a bag full of aluminum cans and a gift card for a free pair of jorts.SEC is getting crazy throwing money at kids.

Never underestimate the recruiting power of Risque Cafe. People LOVE the Li'l Asher...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Between that and the boiled peanuts he’ll never make it further down I-75
I had boiled peanuts for the first time a week ago. I was in South Carolina lol. I used to talk a lot of smack but they’re actually pretty solid not going to lie. Definitely recommend the Cajun ones.

As far as Cafe Risqué is concerned, the one and only time I went (lived in Gville freshman year of college) the lovely lady walked off the stage and took a bite out of a dude’s Philly Cheesesteak. She got back on stage with a mouth full of Sammich and some cheese sauce on the side of her mouth and kept doing her thing. I walked out and moved back to Miami.

This isn’t a “staff feels good” situation this is a “ he’s coming “ situation. Done.

If you believe anything else you’re just slow. The only smoke you see at UF is from people smoking meth. Now act like you have a set and wait it out.
Since we are talking Meth I have to ask, a set of balls, or a set of teeth. Because both are applicable right now.

I had boiled peanuts for the first time a week ago. I was in South Carolina lol. I used to talk a lot of smack but they’re actually pretty solid not going to lie. Definitely recommend the Cajun ones.

As far as Cafe Risqué is concerned, the one and only time I went (lived in Gville freshman year of college) the lovely lady walked off the stage and took a bite out of a dude’s Philly Cheesesteak. She got back on stage with a mouth full of Sammich and some cheese sauce on the side of her mouth and kept doing her thing. I walked out and moved back to Miami.

Sounds like Cafe Risque.

Yeah, good ol' "Skeeter" (of Skeeter's Big Biscuit fame) opened Cafe Risque in his wife's name after he got into some federal income tax trouble.

Hogtown!

Good ol greenville lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back