Tyrique Stevenson has entered the Portal 3.0 & Commits to the Canes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I had boiled peanuts for the first time a week ago. I was in South Carolina lol. I used to talk a lot of smack but they’re actually pretty solid not going to lie. Definitely recommend the Cajun ones.

As far as Cafe Risqué is concerned, the one and only time I went (lived in Gville freshman year of college) the lovely lady walked off the stage and took a bite out of a dude’s Philly Cheesesteak. She got back on stage with a mouth full of Sammich and some cheese sauce on the side of her mouth and kept doing her thing. I walked out and moved back to Miami.
The only strip joint I ever been to where you can belly up to the stage and eat breakfast while having nude women shake that thing over your eggs and sausage 😂. I thought surely this has to be against some health code lmao!

I know it’s just a guess, but where will Stevenson be drafted in 2022? Is he supposed to be a 1st-2nd rounder?
Are you serious??? Watch UGA film! He didn't even start. He was a Nickel Back. UGA didn't offer his a starting position this coming year even after having their two best defensive backs leave. I will give it to you though that he will be better than anything we have because our CB's are HORRENDOUS!

Advertisement
Are you serious??? Watch UGA film! He didn't even start. He was a Nickel Back. UGA didn't offer his a starting position this coming year even after having their two best defensive backs leave. I will give it to you though that he will be better than anything we have because our CB's are HORRENDOUS!
He did start at star and even played at lb, playing out of position. His own teammates were questioning the staff because he wasn’t playing his natural spit outside. Ask Pickens who gave him the most problems in man to man.

Last game of the year he starts at his natural spot, playing in the 205-210 range because of playing star, proceeds to lock dudes down. That’s with close to zero snaps at that position and playing over weight. Oh and I forgot to mention him making one of the best cb plays you’ll ever see at any level. Saving the game.

All that wouldn’t have happened if guys didn’t sit out, the coaches were going to bench him out of spite since they knew was probably bouncing.

By your post count I imagine you’re a troll, or by your comments a clueless idiot who knows nothing. You made some pretty ignorant / wrong comments so I’ll just say dumb troll.

There’s a reason Uga fans are salty as **** , he’s a really good player that was going to start and be their best cover guy. Now they’re looking to the portal , they’ll take a cb. There’s some free insider info to take back to my ***** mansell. Ps more guys will be leaving.

Advertisement
He did start at star and even played at lb, playing out of position. His own teammates were questioning the staff because he wasn’t playing his natural spit outside. Ask Pickens who gave him the most problems in man to man.

Last game of the year he starts at his natural spot, playing in the 205-210 range because of playing star, proceeds to lock dudes down. That’s with close to zero snaps at that position and playing over weight. Oh and I forgot to mention him making one of the best cb plays you’ll ever see at any level. Saving the game.

All that wouldn’t have happened if guys didn’t sit out, the coaches were going to bench him out of spite since they knew was probably bouncing.

By your post count I imagine you’re a troll, or by your comments a clueless idiot who knows nothing. You made some pretty ignorant / wrong comments so I’ll just say dumb troll.

There’s a reason Uga fans are salty as **** , he’s a really good player that was going to start and be their best cover guy. Now they’re looking to the portal , they’ll take a cb. There’s some free insider info to take back to my ***** mansell. Ps more guys will be leavi

There’s a reason Uga fans are salty as **** , he’s a really good player that was going to start and be their best cover guy. Now they’re looking to the portal , they’ll take a cb. There’s some free insider info to take back to my ***** mansell. Ps more guys will be leaving.
You mentioned coachesbwere thinking of sitting him out spite because he was going to bounce. Did he already insinuate he was leaving or did they just sense frustration with him?

I'm curious if other guys wanting to leave are Miami guys. Will there be an exodus like Nebraska ?

Troll for sure or someone who never watched GA. How can anyone not see what a absurd upgrade this is?

Cincinnati wins that game if not for TS.

Cribby... you're a bad ****. Much respect

Just abbreviate his log-in name from "twalcott5" to "twatt5".

Advertisement
Advertisement
You’re a special kind of stupid. I know you don’t know ****, but I would advise say nothing at all. At least that way, we’re unsure. 😉

You’re a special kind of stupid. I know you don’t know ****, but I would advise say nothing at all. At least that way, we’re unsure. 😉
Watch UGA tapes and make up your mind on what kind of player he is. Have you guys broken down his game tapes?? I have! I've previously said that he will be an upgrade to what we have and scheme we play, which both suck. Question- Why wasn't he a starter at UGA? May be you guys are much smarter than UGA coaching staff. Talk to me after the Alabama game, but I'm sure there will be other excuses. I've been a Canes fan much longer than most of you have been alive.

Watch UGA tapes and make up your mind on what kind of player he is. Have you guys broken down his game tapes?? I have! I've previously said that he will be an upgrade to what we have and scheme we play, which both suck. Question- Why wasn't he a starter at UGA? May be you guys are much smarter than UGA coaching staff. Talk to me after the Alabama game, but I'm sure there will be other excuses. I've been a Canes fan much longer than most of you have been alive.
That's cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back