Tyrique Stevenson has entered the Portal 3.0 & Commits to the Canes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
He did start at star and even played at lb, playing out of position. His own teammates were questioning the staff because he wasn’t playing his natural spit outside. Ask Pickens who gave him the most problems in man to man.

Last game of the year he starts at his natural spot, playing in the 205-210 range because of playing star, proceeds to lock dudes down. That’s with close to zero snaps at that position and playing over weight. Oh and I forgot to mention him making one of the best cb plays you’ll ever see at any level. Saving the game.

All that wouldn’t have happened if guys didn’t sit out, the coaches were going to bench him out of spite since they knew was probably bouncing.

By your post count I imagine you’re a troll, or by your comments a clueless idiot who knows nothing. You made some pretty ignorant / wrong comments so I’ll just say dumb troll.

There’s a reason Uga fans are salty as **** , he’s a really good player that was going to start and be their best cover guy. Now they’re looking to the portal , they’ll take a cb. There’s some free insider info to take back to my ***** mansell. Ps more guys will be leaving.
Cant Reaction GIF
dead dog GIF

Advertisement
He did start at star and even played at lb, playing out of position. His own teammates were questioning the staff because he wasn’t playing his natural spit outside. Ask Pickens who gave him the most problems in man to man.

Last game of the year he starts at his natural spot, playing in the 205-210 range because of playing star, proceeds to lock dudes down. That’s with close to zero snaps at that position and playing over weight. Oh and I forgot to mention him making one of the best cb plays you’ll ever see at any level. Saving the game.

All that wouldn’t have happened if guys didn’t sit out, the coaches were going to bench him out of spite since they knew was probably bouncing.

By your post count I imagine you’re a troll, or by your comments a clueless idiot who knows nothing. You made some pretty ignorant / wrong comments so I’ll just say dumb troll.

There’s a reason Uga fans are salty as **** , he’s a really good player that was going to start and be their best cover guy. Now they’re looking to the portal , they’ll take a cb. There’s some free insider info to take back to my ***** mansell. Ps more guys will be leaving.
Can’t wait to have him when he was in Man he looked better than TC who has been starting out there since his Frosh season. Glad he’s coming home to the good guys maybe he was part of the reason James Williams stayed home

Advertisement
I'm wondering if he pops tonight - did Manny have him wait until he put out the staffing news? Now the fans get distracted again with some good recruiting news! Takes the focus off Baker for a bit..

Maybe wishful thinking but I wouldn't put it past Manny..

I'm wondering if he pops tonight - did Manny have him wait until he put out the staffing news? Now the fans get distracted again with some good recruiting news! Takes the focus off Baker for a bit..

Maybe wishful thinking but I wouldn't put it past Manny..
I’ll bet there is some kind of administrative process that has to occur. Should be ready to pop any time.

I want Pickens

Advertisement

Screen Shot 2021-01-14 at 9.58.40 PM.png

Advertisement

Did anyone else see Cribby post Moses and the parting of the sea?? Lol

I'm assuming that's a good thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back