Tyrique Stevenson has entered the Portal 3.0 & Commits to the Canes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
We’re going to resurrect Brock gifs if he’ll join in to take on the scourge of CIS - all these annoying af duck *** mfs.
Speaking of resurrections. Whatever happened to that young kid who used to post all the time? Asked for help to get into coaching? He had a real early days Brock feel to him. I cant remember the username. Did he get banned or just leave?

Is it all on the lips? Did it change to cheeks? Other way it’s inappropriate and creepy af. I wouldn’t send my kid to that type of situation.

It's strange. She gets all up in their faces. I mean, have you ever had someone do that to you, hold your face that closely, stare deeply into your eyes, talk to you with that bedroom voice...and then she turns and pecks you on the cheek so as not to violate any laws?

In any other context, it would be an OBVIOUS impropriety. I have no idea why ANYONE in Hogtown tries to justify that crap on any level as being "harmless fun" or "good-natured" or "innocent" or anything else.

Advertisement
It's strange. She gets all up in their faces. I mean, have you ever had someone do that to you, hold your face that closely, stare deeply into your eyes, talk to you with that bedroom voice...and then she turns and pecks you on the cheek so as not to violate any laws?

In any other context, it would be an OBVIOUS impropriety. I have no idea why ANYONE in Hogtown tries to justify that crap on any level as being "harmless fun" or "good-natured" or "innocent" or anything else.

She has basically said she considers all of these teenagers and young men her "children", and that while they are away from their homes and family they still need a mother in their life to tell them they are loved (or some folksy BS like that).

Even assuming her stated intentions are honest (and she isn't just selfishly acting out on her own sordid fantasies, which I suspect to be the case), her conduct likely would not fly in any legitimate metropolis where a significant portion of the population was not a jorts-wearing, cousin-*******, inbred simpleton. But to the locals and average UiF fan, her reasoning is very persuasive and consistent with their own incestuous experiences.

Speaking of resurrections. Whatever happened to that young kid who used to post all the time? Asked for help to get into coaching? He had a real early days Brock feel to him. I cant remember the username. Did he get banned or just leave?
I can’t remember the posts to try to figure it out.

Advertisement
You guys r going to ***** with some guys on CISs mind that don't read from the start of this action
Hence the name Sileo. That should forewarn many CIS poster here to not take the info seriously.

She has basically said she considers all of these teenagers and young men her "children", and that while they are away from their homes and family they still need a mother in their life to tell them they are loved (or some folksy BS like that).

Even assuming her stated intentions are honest (and she isn't just selfishly acting out on her own sordid fantasies, which I suspect to be the case), her conduct likely would not fly in any legitimate metropolis where a significant portion of the population was not a jorts-wearing, cousin-*******, inbred simpleton. But to the locals and average UiF fan, her reasoning is very persuasive and consistent with their own incestuous experiences.

As I suspected.

Still, I think that you could get Child Protective Services involved for mothers that are publicly kissing their teenaged sons on the lips.

Had that happen to me a few times in Costa Rica but then they proceeded to continue all the way down

Advertisement
Honest question.

Outside of satisfying HER OWN emotions and feelings, what does Mrs. Mullet think she is accomplishing by kissing all these players? Does she honestly think she is "inspiring" them? "Standing in" for their mothers? I would hazard a guess that none of these players have had their mommies publicly kiss them on the lips before football games since elementary school.

Here's the reality. If a male professor publicly kissed all of his female students on the lips prior to every exam, that professor would be fired. Immediately. Regardless of intent.
Wait, players mothers kissed them before the game in peewee football? **** I had a cold hearted mother lol

Is it true? Is it true that he saw the 3 statues and it just reached him in that Blue and Orange kind of way?
It is true sadly. It is also true Mullen's wife reached him in other ways. Gators have been notified.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back