Tyrique Stevenson has entered the Portal 3.0 & Commits to the Canes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
This isn’t a “staff feels good” situation this is a “ he’s coming “ situation. Done.

If you believe anything else you’re just slow. The only smoke you see at UF is from people smoking meth. Now act like you have a set and wait it out.
'smoking meth " hahahahah

He’s all gator , we suck again

1610548568498.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
so just how good is this guy going to be? Best CB we've had since??

how low should my pants be I guess is the question I need answered
Even if he ended up being "only" as good as Corn Elder it would be a significant upgrade to our CB position, and he'll likely be much better.

This isn’t a “staff feels good” situation this is a “ he’s coming “ situation. Done.

If you believe anything else you’re just slow. The only smoke you see at UF is from people smoking meth. Now act like you have a set and wait it out.

But but but, don't you think he would want to go to DBU, which just fired their DB coaches, and where the fans have turned on one of their great DBs because of a shoe?!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sources say Stevensons flight to Miami got re directed to Gainesville and he fell in love with the atmosphere. Something to consider in the coming days.
I really thought we had him, but it’s time to pack it in boys. Florida is too good of an offer to pass up.

Rumphs final wish before being let go was to inform the staff to pass on Stevenson. Rumph expressed to diaz is that his star rating is too high, and does not meet the height requirement of under 5'10.

Sources say Stevensons flight to Miami got re directed to Gainesville and he fell in love with the atmosphere. Something to consider in the coming days.
Is it true? Is it true that he saw the 3 statues and it just reached him in that Blue and Orange kind of way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back