Tyrique Stevenson has entered the Portal 3.0 & Commits to the Canes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need more Brock and less of these lame, annoying af duck *** mfs on here

I agree. However, you frequently act nice to many of these lame, annoying af duck *** mfs on here, which is like feeding stray cats.

I wish I could fake-act nice to all of these lame, annoying af duck *** mfs the way that you do.

Advertisement
This isn’t a “staff feels good” situation this is a “ he’s coming “ situation. Done.

If you believe anything else you’re just slow. The only smoke you see at UF is from people smoking meth. Now act like you have a set and wait it out.

Last edited:
This isn’t a “staff feels good” situation this is a “ he’s coming “ situation. Done.

If you believe anything else you’re just slow. The only smoke you see at UF is from people smoking meth. Now act like you have a set and wait it out.
Meme Gasp GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement

Tyrique is that you? Jk, good stuff man!

Good morning!

Advertisement

You are a true gentleman with the patience of a monk

bless you

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well then we need to strike on this opportunity.

Fellas, my sources just told me in a crazy turn of events, Rique is going to the Gators. Spread the news. Somebody tell Barry Jackson that @Cribby heard the same.
If Cribby said it Barry will be reporting it today. I'm sure ole Bj is locked in to CIS errr i mean the Herald.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back