Tyrique Stevenson has entered the Portal 3.0 & Commits to the Canes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really thought we had him, but it’s time to pack it in boys. Florida is too good of an offer to pass up.
Agreed. They play big ball football in the SEC and that’s the undisputed DBU, the premier Brand in the state, top 10 academics and sports. They lost to Bama by just 6 points. They should be ranked #2 in the country.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Stevenson was on his way to Gainesville but dopey Dan told him he’d have to join the team gangbang of Megan. Stevenson politely declined and is currently on his way to Miami
B468D282-6102-4D9B-998C-4EFC60D92E65.jpeg

Advertisement

Honest question.

Outside of satisfying HER OWN emotions and feelings, what does Mrs. Mullet think she is accomplishing by kissing all these players? Does she honestly think she is "inspiring" them? "Standing in" for their mothers? I would hazard a guess that none of these players have had their mommies publicly kiss them on the lips before football games since elementary school.

Here's the reality. If a male professor publicly kissed all of his female students on the lips prior to every exam, that professor would be fired. Immediately. Regardless of intent.

Advertisement
Honest question.

Outside of satisfying HER OWN emotions and feelings, what does Mrs. Mullet think she is accomplishing by kissing all these players? Does she honestly think she is "inspiring" them? "Standing in" for their mothers? I would hazard a guess that none of these players have had their mommies publicly kiss them on the lips before football games since elementary school.

Here's the reality. If a male professor publicly kissed all of his female students on the lips prior to every exam, that professor would be fired. Immediately. Regardless of intent.
Is it all on the lips? Did it change to cheeks? Other way it’s inappropriate and creepy af. I wouldn’t send my kid to that type of situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back