Tyrek Cole's top 3

Advertisement
Sounds right.
Likes Miami. SBB trying to get him to Alabama. Committed to FSU currently.
We must not lose him.

Advertisement
If he goes to Alabama he isn't going to start. Maybe play nickel if he can beat out Fitzpatrick. His best move is to Miami or FSU. He wants playing time, and Bama doesn't offer much

Advertisement
I just don't get it. What's the point of being committed and then put out a top 3. I know he's not the only one but I just think it's ridiculous that these kids don't know what it means to be a man of their word.

I just don't get it. What's the point of being committed and then put out a top 3. I know he's not the only one but I just think it's ridiculous that these kids don't know what it means to be a man of their word.

Integrity is a lost art these days.

Integrity is a lost art these days.

That was the point Golden was making in the early signing period/quad decommit comment.

Advertisement
Advertisement
kids take commitments to school like commitments to girls.

we have officially become the "side piece."

Until we 1. win more games. 2. Win Big games on tv. 3. Get an average of 50K fans per game. 3. Finish in top 10. 4. Have a first rounder and other early round draft picks, then it's gonna be tough to keep the majority of home grown talent local. When the team and star players become the "pride" of South Florida fans and media then the allure of other big time programs will be too much for them to resist. Sanctions and Facilities are no longer an issue, Al and staff have to win on the field and with recruits. All this jibber jabber don't mean ****t!

Advertisement
Back