Tyrek Cole's top 3

Bro idk why y'all getting mad he's right fsu probably will have 2 corners drafted in the first round next year so it will be a very tough pull to get any of those 2.
Isn't Cole close with T. McFadden?

With Darby and PJ likely leaving early, FSU desperately needs CBs next season. Not many pure CBs on the roster.

McFadden said FSU leads right now. Looking at the FSU DB roster, both kids could start next year at FSU.

Not saying Cole wont flip, But immediate playing time for a back to back national champion is a hard sell to beat for Fat Al and No D.

You're a real ****ing moron

Yeah, you're probably right....I think we're just homophobic :)

Advertisement
Bro idk why y'all getting mad he's right fsu probably will have 2 corners drafted in the first round next year so it will be a very tough pull to get any of those 2.
Isn't Cole close with T. McFadden?

With Darby and PJ likely leaving early, FSU desperately needs CBs next season. Not many pure CBs on the roster.

McFadden said FSU leads right now. Looking at the FSU DB roster, both kids could start next year at FSU.

Not saying Cole wont flip, But immediate playing time for a back to back national champion is a hard sell to beat for Fat Al and No D.

You're a real ****ing moron

Lol he makes points but id rip him no matter what. I can say from what I hear FSU wont get him most likely, Bama is going to be really close with UM though. Same ones that told me from the jump that USCe wasn't going to stay in the top group long so ill go with my guy

Advertisement
Back