Tyrek Cole's top 3

We need 4 DBs this year, in a year where there are 7-8 very good ones in So FL. So even if we're doing everything right, we're going to lose some of these guys. I hope Cole is one of the ones we are able to keep.

Advertisement
schools aren't really committed to the kids either, and will drop you for a better option in a heart beat

I expect to finish a solid 2nd place here

Moral victories man...moral victories.

I am really not a mope when it comes to recruiting, I swear. But ****, it just seems like this whole big group of top talent we are recruiting this year, they are almost all cut from the same cloth and I don't feel good about any of them. SBB and Ridley only furthered my thoughts. I think we are doing a solid job this year so far, I just think it's going to take a different approach and a lot of victories.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I expect to finish a solid 2nd place here

Moral victories man...moral victories.

I am really not a mope when it comes to recruiting, I swear. But ****, it just seems like this whole big group of top talent we are recruiting this year, they are almost all cut from the same cloth and I don't feel good about any of them. SBB and Ridley only furthered my thoughts. I think we are doing a solid job this year so far, I just think it's going to take a different approach and a lot of victories.

I agree with you man. I feel the same way. These kids lately, you just can't tell. I do think 10-2 or better will make up for it. 9-3 or worse...It's gonna be a while. And I don't think we just need to win games to turn things around, but it sure will help.

TH3 will get this kid here. He and Grace will make it happen. As long as the season doesn't turn to complete crap, I think this is a kid our guys can get to come...

Advertisement
Until we 1. win more games. 2. Win Big games on tv. 3. Get an average of 50K fans per game. 3. Finish in top 10. 4. Have a first rounder and other early round draft picks, then it's gonna be tough to keep the majority of home grown talent local. When the team and star players become the "pride" of South Florida fans and media then the allure of other big time programs will be too much for them to resist. Sanctions and Facilities are no longer an issue, Al and staff have to win on the field and with recruits. All this jibber jabber don't mean ****t!

#2 is not applicable because we had attendance issues throughout the 80s and 90s and 00s.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back