Tyreak Sapp top 5

We went to high school in winter springs after being expelled from Seminole on a field trip from millennium (formerly lakeview) for a dumb kid fight. There was this girl named Becky that we called gobbler becuase she had extra hangy bits who ended up working at circus. They let her dance but only with two pairs of boy shorts on LOL.

Wasn't there another on 1792 right before 436 ish past the home depot/publix on the left? It was last the car place that always had 5.0s and Saleens. I bought a stage 3 srt4 there. It think it became a boxing joint or a kokopellis

Rachels is in that area, but on 436, not 17-92. Maybe there was another joint for a little bit, but the ones that were there forever were Club Juana, Circus Circus, and Rachels.

Advertisement
lol you went more than once? Why would you do that to yourself? When I was growing up my uncle used to walk there from our house over by killian. I figured it had to be great. buddies went there with me and man was it a let down. Four or five chicks scattered around and not one of them would I even drunk ****. I think we went to lipsticks from there. I'm not a strip club connoisseur or anything but **** were those girls fugly.

O.G. was more like a hazing experience. Lipsticks (Lambda Sigma) was better.

Is there anybody besides Collins that we’d let go if it gets crazy and Marshall, Sapp, Garcia, and some other top kid wants in? Maybe Diaz comes around on TL2, does that mean Hammet is gone? Or maybe we open the door for Collier if Marshall jumps in. We would for sure drop Curtis to make room for Marshall if it comes down to it.

Rachels is in that area, but on 436, not 17-92. Maybe there was another joint for a little bit, but the ones that were there forever were Club Juana, Circus Circus, and Rachels.

I remember now! It was cabarets internationale and it was past exotic emporium on 1792. I'm pretty sure it was a different strip club before cabarets, maybe nero or something

Advertisement

There's also dancers Royale until the owner burnt his **** down

5rrings memory is correct. The third Fern Park strip club adjacent to Circus Circus and Club Juana on 17-92 was House of Babes. It was the smallest and nastiest by far. It was there for years up until the late '90s I think. It was in business when I came to Winter Park in 1983.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We are pushing for a quick decision from him due to lack of spots but he says he will wait til around mid season. Says if we really want him then we’ll find room at end of the day. Notices the recruiting momentum we have but wants to see us win and put guys in the league. He wants a winning program culture.

Can’t blame him for that. The kid is interested but dont see how he doesnt go to OSU or Bama if either of them want him. JMO

Advertisement
I think Mason Smith’s interest in us is solidified if we win 10+ games. Sapp might be on the outside looking in by then. Mason Smith, T2 and a QB are the only recruits that I can see the staff holding a spot for.

Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas DE Tyreak Sapp is a very soft Florida commitment.

And Miami’s in his final five along with UF, Alabama, Ohio State and Georgia Tech. He was able to take unofficial visits to Miami and Florida and has done virtual visits with Alabama and Georgia Tech during the shutdown.

“I want to get everywhere if I can - if I can’t I have to do what I have to do,” Sapp said. “Even if I can’t take visits I feel like I can make a decision at the end of the day, I have pretty good knowledge on all those schools.”

He’s targeting announcing a final decision “around the middle of the season.”

Sapp says he’s not feeling more love from one school compared to another and says “all the Miami coaches are recruiting me.”

“They all hit up my phone, same with Florida,” Sapp says.

Sapp says Cane coaches are pressing him to make a decision since UM is running short on numbers.

“Miami’s ready for me to make my decision, want everything to be done quickly,” Sapp said. “But no, I’m taking my time. I know they don’t have many spots but they want me, so I’m not worried about spots filling up. They’ll find a spot for me (if he picks UM).”

Sapp says of UM’s program that “One particular thing I like is they’re trying to grow, make everything better. They are getting better, are making progress. Their recruiting class - I pay attention to that. That’s important, Miami’s class, but at the same time really what I want to see from Miami is win more games, have more players go early in the first round.

“I want to make sure I’m going to a winning program, a culture of winning. That’s what I want to go into.”

Advertisement
Back