Tyreak Sapp top 5

@Peruche ....Yup..Jerry is still alive...so is his Brother Jon Jon...In ref to Coke...I won't even go there...I know Marcos...(Doc)...The Head DJ Dave Fox (Blonde hair) is still a good friend...Sal and Marcos were more late 80s early 90s...Dave Fox was 82-85...

@caneinorlando Are you talking about the Dave Fox that managed Temptations and I think even Thee Doll House for a while? Thin little dude with crazy bond hair.

Advertisement
It was in St Pete/Clearwater...back in the mid 80s I lived in Pinellas County...A good buddy (till this day) was the DJ at Club Biarritz in Clearwater ....Unbelievable Club....Two of his friends were a Manager and DJ at Heavenly Bodies on US 19.....Talk about some crazy times....

I thought booby trap was winter park?

Yup...still friends with him...lives in Oldsmar..
He managed Temptation's for Keith and his 2 partners...
[/QUOTE]

@caneinorlando Keith, Billy Bullard & Jimmy McSheehy. I know all those guys including Dave. Dave use to date of friend of mine, Laura"s sister back in the day, smokin' hot brunette that eventually ended up dancing at the Doll House. Think she became a dental hygienist.

Advertisement
Yup...still friends with him...lives in Oldsmar..
He managed Temptation's for Keith and his 2 partners...

@caneinorlando Keith, Billy Bullard & Jimmy McSheehy. I know all those guys including Dave. Dave use to date of friend of mine, Laura"s sister back in the day, smokin' hot brunette that eventually ended up dancing at the Doll House. Think she became a dental hygienist.
[/QUOTE]
@Peruche ...I knew all of them...I was treated like Gold by Keith & Billy....Jimmy was an idiot...I'm talking sending me Complimentary Bottles of Champagne when I sat down....Dave was with Pam back in the day....Both of us had Smoking Hot Women...who were friends with each other...Mine was a F ing Drop Dead Chick from Mississippi...had a Great job...and was Stupid Fine...Dave ALWAYS had Smokin women...He grew up on St Pete beach...was in a Rock Band DC Fox (his name) growing up....

Last edited:
@Peruche ...you simply can't imagine the times I had with Dave...And don't get me started on Jerry from Jerry's....Me...Dave and Jerry would lay out lines on a table, in the Beer Cooler of Jerry's on a continuous basis...Lol....for 3yrs I NEVER paid for a drink at Jerry's...Jerry would stuff my pockets with Jerry's Money, so I never had to spend a dime....Love Him...

Advertisement
Advertisement
@Peruche ...you simply can't imagine the times I had with Dave...And don't get me started on Jerry from Jerry's....Me...Dave and Jerry would lay out lines on a table, in the Beer Cooler of Jerry's on a continuous basis...Lol....for 3yrs I NEVER paid for a drink at Jerry's...Jerry would stuff my pockets with Jerry's Money, so I never had to spend a dime....Love Him...

@canesinorlando From my understanding & memory, Jimmy McSheehy made you boys look like amateurs when it came to powder sports. That's the reason he got booted out of JBM Management Inc. He later went on to found Diamond Dolls with Irishman Gerard A "Tony" Valente.

@canesinorlando From my understanding & memory, Jimmy McSheehy made you boys look like amateurs when it came to powder sports. That's the reason he got booted out of JBM Management Inc. He later went on to found Diamond Dolls with Irishman Gerard A "Tony" Valente.
@Peruche ...trust CaneinOrlando...there's a reason I had Champagne come my way....
Btw...do you remember a Guy named Danny Diamond??

Advertisement
That sounds like the Clairmont Lounge. Was theain stage behind the bar? I threw some crumbled 1s there. Definitely the worst strip club I ever went to though. And I went to some bad strip clubs in my day.
Onyx was the ****! Strokers and Pinups... Some of the prettiest bullet wound joints I ever seen.

Advertisement
Back