Tyquan Thornton Gets an Offer

nvlahos

Junior
Premium
Thought this needed it's own thread. Kid looked like a stud in the clips from todays camp.

T.Thornton 4️⃣‏ @Humble_Ty19 13m13 minutes ago
More
Blessed to receive a(n) offer from the University of Miami 🙌🏽 #Blessed 🙏🏾

Give me...

Pope
Wiggins
Thornton
Hightower
and 1 of Austin or Williams

Advertisement
Thought this needed it's own thread. Kid looked like a stud in the clips from todays camp.

T.Thornton [emoji640]‏ @Humble_Ty19 13m13 minutes ago
More
Blessed to receive a(n) offer from the University of Miami [emoji1430] #Blessed [emoji1488]

Give me...

Pope
Wiggins
Thornton
Hightower
and 1 of Austin or Williams

We not taking 5 bro. But the above mentioned 4 would be **** good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Homeboy went about it like a true cane, he went and took that offer.

Advertisement
Advertisement
There you go.....new names emerging like they always do. Eventually we will start to hear about new names emerging at OL and DL..

There you go.....new names emerging like they always do. Eventually we will start to hear about new names emerging at OL and DL..

And this is why they say let things play out. Wasnt nobody but Dmoney talking bout this guy and look at what happened.

Patience is a virtue.

I'd still take X Williams, even if Thornton were to commit. I think X's skillset is versatile enough to be used beyond just the WR spot.

Advertisement
We weren't quite as full as was thought...I find it hard to believe we have 8-9nsilents.

Not disputing what Pete said but doesn't make sense.

Now here's a kid that wasn't thought about balling out and getting an offer.

I didnt see dynamic ability in his junior tape. I like kevin Austin and Xavier Williams a lot more for the final spot at receiver.
Personally, I need to see more this season

**** yea get this kid on board. Big time speed now it looks like me has potential to be a big time football player also.

Advertisement
I would take Thornton over Elijah Moore & Zay Boogie for the 4th WR spot in this class.

i love x but u have too that speed and size is legit u cant wait on x...........he needs to be told flip or we movin on especcially with guys as good or more potential then him

Advertisement
Back