Tyler Van Dyke commits to Miami

Advertisement
That might be True but the actual physical level of play on the field cant be denied, there is a reason we had 2 True freshman all everything in Ahmon richards and brevin jordan, and another who would have been in jt4. At the end of the day, gus did a solid job, under coach richt and gus, it was the first time in a long time that we had a team playing at a high level consistently for 4 quarters, when the main issue is either execution or play calling, than we in a good spot!

Gus did a solid job??

Someone come get this *****

Brian Scalabrine
😂😂 Michael Rappaport lookin boy

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gus did a solid job??

Someone come get this *****

Dont let your emotions blind you to the Truth and give you amnesia, it was only a few seasons ago where it was obvious our team was out of shape, 3g damyum near 300lbs, d-linemen that could barely move, teams running sweeps and stretch plays turning the corners at will, overweight linebackers, out of shape o-linemen, team getting deebo'ed game after game, in comes coach richt, year 1, that **** started changing immediately with gus felder at the helm, now we'll see the coach feely affect, particularly with the 1st and 2nd year guys, the 3rd and 4th year guys naturally were going to be more physically mature!

Advertisement
Dont let your emotions blind you to the Truth and give you amnesia, it was only a few seasons ago where it was obvious our team was out of shape, 3g damyum near 300lbs, d-linemen that could barely move, teams running sweeps and stretch plays turning the corners at will, overweight linebackers, out of shape o-linemen, team getting deebo'ed game after game, in comes coach richt, year 1, that **** started changing immediately with gus felder at the helm, now we'll see the coach feely affect, particularly with the 1st and 2nd year guys, the 3rd and 4th year guys naturally were going to be more physically mature!

Both Gus and the previous S&C staff was trash.....better

Looks like Enos doesn't play around. Two years in a row he's found a guy he wanted and locked him up quickly after making a decision on their recruitment between Matocha and now Van Dyke. That's despite having a loaded depth chart at the moment! I like Van Dyke's film and everything, but my biggest takeaway is that Enos is legit.

Absolute 180 from our previous staff's QB recruiting.

John Richt got three 4-star QB’s before last season. And he dropped one of them for an All-American in Jarren Williams.

Let’s not throw **** at the wall just because the offense sucked. Coaching and scheme was an issue, not recruiting.

Advertisement
John Richt got three 4-star QB’s before last season. And he dropped one of them for an All-American in Jarren Williams.

Let’s not throw **** at the wall just because the offense sucked. Coaching and scheme was an issue, not recruiting.

You're not lying but you're not correct either. Kosi had previously committed to Golden but that's cool if you wanna give credit to Jon there he did lock him up. Cade Weldon's dad played for Richt and was never going anywhere else. Artur Sitkowski was an awful evaluation, we were his best offer. Jarren was a good take, but it took us forever to get into his recruitment and we were fortunate that Kentucky was our best competition.

So I'll give him half-credit on Kosi and full credit on Jarren to be generous. But that doesn't forgive his recruitment of 2019 that got us nothing after putting all of our eggs into the Michael Johnson Jr. basket. Enos came in and got a nice looking prospect in Matocha in less than 2 months here.

Now let's hope his coaching and scheming works out way better than the Richts, because I agree that this was our biggest downfall

Interesting they have him higher than Max Johnson. Wonder if they'll run an article on their front page about the QB recruit ranked higher than Mark Richt's nephew committing to Miami like they did when Johnson committed to LSU. Not holding my breath on that one.

I remember when people around here were worried we were going to get Max. Then the insiders came and said we were not even interested in him but the people were still worried. Then when he declared somewhere else those people freaked out about how come you can't even get your nephew. Like did they forget how they hoped before we wouldn't go after him and the insiders assured them we were not going after him? Sky is falling no matter what happened there.

Advertisement
Back