Tyler Harrell and Elijah Arroyo...

Maybe its just me but does anyone get the feeling that (all jokes aside) that we actually have two different playbooks? One for lower level teams and one for big game teams? Sitting in that stadium watching our plays felt like we were using the same playbook we used against Temple and Miami (Ohio)..And Mario thought he could beat GTech with just being conservative as possible. And unfortunately, it didnt work.

Where the **** is the TAMU game playbook??? Man we havent seen the offense be explosive like that since! TVD threw for 300+yards 5 TDs. I know the D dictates what you do..but wow..we are a team that I feel like has polar opposite playbooks.
Also want to add is Mack Brown in presser said he wouldnt even put much time to GT film and would focus way more on A&M film.. so its pointless and cost us a game tryna have 2 different playbooks when we already showed on film what we are..

Advertisement
I think Zion comes back before Arroyo. We need to feed Riley Williams more in the passing game. Also target Harrell a few times a game on the deep post route it beats deep cover 2 when the safeties are playing way back

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I watched Dawson’s latest presser and someone asked him about the TE’s and he said, “We have some young guys…coach speak, yadda yadda.” Then he says, “Yea we’d like to get them more involved and we plan on it soon.” I’m like, uh, when?? Bro, it’s the last game of the season. We’re literally TE U and we don’t even use them.

Advertisement
I watched Dawson’s latest presser and someone asked him about the TE’s and he said, “We have some young guys…coach speak, yadda yadda.” Then he says, “Yea we’d like to get them more involved and we plan on it soon.” I’m like, uh, when?? Bro, it’s the last game of the season. We’re literally TE U and we don’t even use them.
TE U? Not this year. This isn’t 2001 with KW2 backing up Shockey.

Arroyo - can’t stay healthy
McCormick - can’t catch
Skinner - can’t block
Williams - true freshman
Carver - true freshman

TE U? Not this year. This isn’t 2001 with KW2 backing up Shockey.

Arroyo - can’t stay healthy
McCormick - can’t catch
Skinner - can’t block
Williams - true freshman
Carver - true freshman
Point taken, but there’s still no excuse for this…

Cam- 6 receptions 51 yards
Williams- 5 receptions 47 yards
Skinner- 1 reception 9 yards

This is pathetic man. I’ve always been a huge fan of offenses that get the TE involved heavily in the passing game. It makes things easier for the QB, and harder for opposing defenses. I just hope this isn’t a sign of things to come under Dawson.

Advertisement
Back