*Two-Zero E Reed, Boi...Hired as Chief of Staff*

Fire Patke & replace him with Ed Reed.

Just let the man coach, he's literally the GREATEST Safety ever & has the highest football IQ of any Defensive player in the last 20+ years.

Idgaf if he's never coached college before, he did coach some at Buffalo & has shown he's legitimately interested in getting into coaching full time. He would be one of the most deadly recruiters on the trail & would instantly improve our Defensive secondaries awareness as whole the moment he joined the staff.

There's not a single reason to keep Patke on this staff, he adds absolutely nothing of value from a X's & O's standpoint or recruiting.

Agree. he was one of the UA game coaches.

Advertisement
Already back
191F96FA-20D4-4F5A-A1F9-2B1D8D4ADB4B.gif

Advertisement
the bigger question is does ed reed wanna go into kids home year round and kiss ***? thats where i have doubts. recruiting sucks and you have to want to do it in order to be even decent at it imo. we saw with enos and barry and before that, Kool, where they dont give a **** bout it. they like the coaching but despise the recruiting aspect of it. i would figure out a role where hed be involved tho for sure. id just fire banda and bring reed in there or demote banda to some kind of analyst job where he just shows kids around campus when they get there so he can kiss *** for reed then

Based on him coaching at the Under Armor All-American game & coming to Paradise Camp every year, I would say he'll recruit just fine.

The guys you mentioned were long time tenured coaches who never had to recruit in order to get a job, they just coach because they like the teaching aspect of it...

Ed Reed is still a well known highly respected player amongst recruits nationwide, most of these kids grew up watching him dominate in the NFL & know exactly how good he was... Oh & he's a NFL HOF'er.

He'd do great recruiting for Miami, 10,000x better than Patke's bum ***.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back