*Two-Zero E Reed, Boi...Hired as Chief of Staff*

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He will send out a tweet about Miami needs to recruit better to increase his membership! I am tired of that website.

This just feels like, "Hey, if we hire Ed Reed it will make the fans happy." Maybe that's just me.
That is porbably what they are thinking, but Ed is like a OCD perfectionist. He will raise holy **** in CG until we are winning again. I keep saying that we need the administration to make one mistake: hire the wrong person just one time. You know, one that will win.

Advertisement
That is porbably what they are thinking, but Ed is like a OCD perfectionist. He will raise holy **** in CG until we are winning again. I keep saying that we need the administration to make one mistake: hire the wrong person just one time. You know, one that will win.
The odds are starting to tilt in that direction. Just one dumb luck hire.

Fire Patke & replace him with Ed Reed.

Just let the man coach, he's literally the GREATEST Safety ever & has the highest football IQ of any Defensive player in the last 20+ years.

Idgaf if he's never coached college before, he did coach some at Buffalo & has shown he's legitimately interested in getting into coaching full time. He would be one of the most deadly recruiters on the trail & would instantly improve our Defensive secondaries awareness as whole the moment he joined the staff.

There's not a single reason to keep Patke on this staff, he adds absolutely nothing of value from a X's & O's standpoint or recruiting.

Advertisement
Fire Patke & replace him with Ed Reed.

Just let the man coach, he's literally the GREATEST Safety ever & has the highest football IQ of any Defensive player in the last 20+ years.

Idgaf if he's never coached college before, he did coach some at Buffalo & has shown he's legitimately interested in getting into coaching full time. He would be one of the most deadly recruiters on the trail & would instantly improve our Defensive secondaries awareness as whole the moment he joined the staff.

There's not a single reason to keep Patke on this staff, he adds absolutely nothing of value from a X's & O's standpoint or recruiting.

the bigger question is does ed reed wanna go into kids home year round and kiss ***? thats where i have doubts. recruiting sucks and you have to want to do it in order to be even decent at it imo. we saw with enos and barry and before that, Kool, where they dont give a **** bout it. they like the coaching but despise the recruiting aspect of it. i would figure out a role where hed be involved tho for sure. id just fire banda and bring reed in there or demote banda to some kind of analyst job where he just shows kids around campus when they get there so he can kiss *** for reed then

Advertisement
Back