*Two-Zero E Reed, Boi...Hired as Chief of Staff*

that's a terrible picture to post because it is the wrong context. the man on the left is Amerigo Bonasera, an undertaker, whose daughter was brutally beaten by the daughter's boyfriend and another man. they gave her whiskey and tried to get her drunk in order to have ***. she refused and they beat her, but they got a very light criminal sentence. Bonasera purposefully goes to see the Godfather on Godfather's daugher's wedding day because no Sicilian can refuse a favor on such a day. Bonasera, however, wants the Godfather to kill the two men (in the picture he whispers to the Godfather that he wants the men killed, he was to embarassed to say it out loud), but the Godfather says he can't do that because Bonasera's daughter wasn't killed. Clemenza and a few other find the men and beat them within an inch of their lives.

months later when Santino is gunned down at the toll booth, the Godfather goes to see Bonasera to seek repayment for the beating of the two men and tells him "look what how they massacred my boy".

Advertisement
The best part about this is that Ed Reed has a wealth of knowledge and experience about everything football and that he wants to share that with others coming up at his alma mater.

It says a lot about him.

So who on the offensive and defensive side of the ball can hold others accountable?

ROFL, this is the one secret the Great coaches at UM knew they needed, what ed reed is saying is True but he skipping the part about how it got that way, even tho butch davis came on saying in his initial press conference how he was gone changed the image of Miami and this and that, we was like, Oh **** Naw, get this **** outta here with that bullshat. But coach davis wasnt stupid, while he was saying all that and getting on players for trying to celebrate the one thing he was smart enuff to keep doing was keep recruiting the same type Miami minded players, so when ed came in, AL BLADES was already in place, nate webster, guys that would swing on ****'s for bullshatting and not trying to be Great, cause you waisting everybody's time.

The Miami culture was built off having strong leadership from the coaches on down, which is why people dont understand what really happened when uncle fester fired all those coaches after the peach, and i said it than, we wont see UM football again unless we got real Miami coaches. Guys like kehoe, soldinger and the likes are not culture shocked by the players from down here cause they been here. All them people crying about coach rumph, coach diaz would've been stupid had he gotten rid of coach rumph, i dont need to explain all the reasons why.

When coach richt came on board, he kept trying to recruit a few big goons on the team, he even said it, "i like it when then the big guys are in charge" so if a fight broke out, the real coaches know that just means Order is being established, no big deal. Alot of these soft *** minded coaches now are going to send kids packing, which is why coach shannon when ojomo got his jaw broke tried his best to down play it, said they were "horsing around" but the castration process was already in full affect, and the state (troll shalala and her groomed poodle flake james) picked up those charges and sent playa packing.

So we had a bunch of nice well spoken young men on the team, it was sad to me to see shaq pulling the players in and giving them this raw raw speech to no avail in that Louisianna Tech game, my first thing was, why he waited 4 years to do this, lol, just STFU and take that L on your way out to. Had i been on the team last year, they would've been had kicked me off, no way im letting jw15 walk round threatening to transfer on several occasions, i wouldnt of been cool with me. He would came upmand been, "hey guys, where yall going" i would've been like, no, WTF yo hoe *** going, GTFOH, cause you not going with us.

Now he's in the portal to nobodies surprise, and still waiting, shows how delusional the people around him let's him be, a 6 & 7 qb running to the portal for saving Grace as if he's a hot commodity, my, my, my how the times have chaged.

1580499254652.png

You're not wrong about Ed, but Ray is exactly what we've all been saying this team needs. He's a loud, vocal leader, but he's also doing the most work. He shouts about what you should be doing, but he's also there doing it. He leads in voice and action.

As a Miami alum, Baltimore resident, and Raven's fan since 1996, you won't get me into an argument about which is better. That said, I think Ray can be the heart and soul of a team in a way that nobody else can. It was never the dance, it was what he showed every single day that lifted the Ravens up.
I’m not a buyer on the Ray Lewis schtick. Seems like a lot of loudmouth self-promotion. Great player. Fiery competitor. Seems a little all over the place off the field.

Advertisement
But he was hired to make sure he doesn’t do anything stupid. It’s basically like they hired a babysitter to watch him
Manny is the one that hired him according to Reed. You guys make stuff up to match your own Narrative.

I’m not a buyer on the Ray Lewis schtick. Seems like a lot of loudmouth self-promotion. Great player. Fiery competitor. Seems a little all over the place off the field.
He's got the rare gift of being able to infect others with his passion. Yeah, sounds gross, but you know what I mean. His worth is in what he can do on the field, but also how he makes those around him better.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back