*Two-Zero E Reed, Boi...Hired as Chief of Staff*

Advertisement
When Miami was elite, they won the games in practice, doing the extra work physically, and in the film room.
This is it! There's no magic wand or wearing of the helmet with the U that makes you special.....it was the hard work and intense practices that made these guys the best at the game.

We have little leadership and little from these guys today that focus on being the best playing the game today. The talent is there but not the drive to put in the hard work.

This is it! There's no magic wand or wearing of the helmet with the U that makes you special.....it was the hard work and intense practices that made these guys the best at the game.

We have little leadership and little from these guys today that focus on being the best playing the game today. The talent is there but not the drive to put in the hard work.

Also had the best players, I don't know if that is the case now. That said, maybe they could prepare better, practice harder and study film better? But do we really really know how they prepare?

Advertisement
They were accountable to each other. They held themselves to a higher standard than even what the coaches asked. And these guys were elite.

With the passing of Kobe, if he taught us anything it was work ethic and accountability. The best athletes in the world work the hardest and hold themselves to a higher standard.

Bro, I mentioned I had a conversation w a former player about what coaches looked for in recruiting that’s different today. It wasn’t just star ratings. Coaches took time to know the kid’s coach, see how the team responds to leadership, football IQ, how the teachers feel about the kid outside of football...it was much more than just a “star rating.”

But Ed is not telling the whole story; Accountability in the locker room means there’s respect in the locker room. Respect is earned. Ed mentioned that players were legit in fear of Butch. They had a rigorous S&C regimen. That work ethic, established, was required to be passed down to the next class coming in; and if any player wasn’t w the program, they quickly found themselves either getting w the program or getting out of the program.

We haven’t had that respect in a while, man: That healthy fear. That work ethic. That regimen where guys were going to the side to puke their guts out, just so they can do it again, and the next time they’re heaving, and the next time they are coughing, and the next time they are yelling in accomplishment, pushing their fellow man. That was the program I grew up w; not dancing on the sideline when down & barely beating a G5 team. Not putting up the 4 fingers when losing. Not a coaching always tweeting, or inflated numbers in the weight room to boost one’s resume.

****, did I just rant??’ Lol. My fault; I’m still so passionate about this school, which is y I’m so hard on this school b/c I KNOW we’ve been better than these last 15-16 yrs! I know that!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Bro, I mentioned I had a conversation w a former player about what coaches looked for in recruiting that’s different today. It wasn’t just star ratings. Coaches took time to know the kid’s coach, see how the team responds to leadership, football IQ, how the teachers feel about the kid outside of football...it was much more than just a “star rating.”

But Ed is not telling the whole story; Accountability in the locker room means there’s respect in the locker room. Respect is earned. Ed mentioned that players were legit in fear of Butch. They had a rigorous S&C regimen. That work ethic established was to be required to be passed down to the next class coming in, and if any player wasn’t w the program, they quickly found themselves either getting w the program or getting out.

We haven’t had that respect in a while, man. That healthy fear. That work ethic. That regimen where guys were going to the side & puking their guts out, just so they can do it again, and the next time they’re heaving, and the next time they are coughing, and the next time they are yelling in accomplishment, pushing their fellow man. That was the program I grew up w. Not dancing on the sideline when down & barely beating a G5 team. Not putting up the 4 fingers when losing. Not a coaching always tweeting, or inflated numbers in the weight room to boast one’s resume.

****, did I just rant??’ Lol. My fault; I’m still so passionate about this school, which is y I’m so hard on this school b/c I KNOW we’ve been better than this last 15-16 yrs! I know that!
giphy (21).gif

Also had the best players, I don't know if that is the case now. That said, maybe they could prepare better, practice harder and study film better? But do we really really know how they prepare?
Yes we know by current reports of guys partying before games missing curfew like JW who is supposed to be the leader of the team. He came into games against FIU and LTech unprepared due to partying. So no wonder he stunk up the game.

When he decided to leave it was DONT LET THE DOOR HIT YOU IN THE ***! for me.
By now we all should be tired of babysitting these guy's that’s not taking their careers seriously.

Advertisement
Ed Reed DB coach

Ray Lewis LBer coach

Andre Johnson WRs coach

Frank Gore RBs Coach

Ken Dorsey QBs coCh

Greg Olsen TEs Coach

Devin Hester Special Teams Coach

Alonzo Highsmith AD

Manny Diaz fired for being an incompetent FSU graduate.

Instant upgrade across the board

This is so, SO dumb that it's absolutely baffling. Literally one person qualified for their position.

Hey, I had brain surgery once.... so I should BE a brain surgeon!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back