*Two-Zero E Reed, Boi...Hired as Chief of Staff*

Advertisement
1C8A5E11-DE2B-43EA-9917-8A96069608F0.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
As Chief of Staff, Reed will serve in an advisory role to Diaz in all aspects of the football program, including strategic planning, quality control, operations, player evaluation and player development. Reed will also provide assistance in team building, student-athlete mentorship and recruiting, as permissible under NCAA rules.

Ed Reed would teach these kids how old school Cane dogs used to practice and police each other....

I was living in Hetch back in 88' and used to watch players living the apartments below me have full on, bare knuckle boxing matches with each other "just for fun"...

Guys got bloody...

Those old Canes players scared the bee-jeesus out of ordinary folks and i have no qualms about the old "Thug U' description because many of those guys were literally that...

IF they weren't Canes -- they would be slinging crack/weed in Overtown and doing drive by's... And there was definitely word around campus some of the palyers were doing those things...

Those boys were SCARY,...

I'm not looking for the 2020 Canes to be criminals, i just want some of that nasty, mean and driven energy back in the program...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back