Two sleeper CBs from Florida

Advertisement
Auburndale is Gayturd territory unfortunately. Hopefully this kid is smarter than Summeral.

Advertisement
Auburndale is Gayturd territory unfortunately. Hopefully this kid is smarter than Summeral.
Mike James was from Haines City. Kyle Cobia from Lakeland. Cleveland Reed from Ft. Meade. I can't name any others, LOL. Shows you how little success we've had in Polk County.

Mike James was from Haines City. Kyle Cobia from Lakeland. Cleveland Reed from Ft. Meade. I can't name any others, LOL. Shows you how little success we've had in Polk County.
Your right but believe it or not there is a decent contingent of cane fans out there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
William Wells at Suncoast, he's a Riviera Beach boy at 6'2 180lbs with very good length, Idk his speed numbers but from his tape looks fast enough. He primailry plays WR but will be a CB in college, has good ball skills. Probably not a take though.

And I know you're adverse to us recruiting OOS but Tyrell Raby down in Baton Rouge is a kid with high upside. He's another long armed WR that's switching to Corner but he'll be physically ready to play as a TF & has terrific footwork. And no he's not sticking in SEC country, he's not a take for LSU & his top schools are Va Tech, UVA, Memphis & AZ. We offered him back in January but we're not really recruiting him right now.

Also Mizzou has been putting in work down in FL, Drinkwitz signed 3 FL kids in their class last year.
Tell him to take his *** to Palm Beach Gardens - those coaches are home team from Riveria

@TheSwagger1 what do you have on Jalon Williams from South Grande Praire?

Listed 5'11, 180 (probably smaller) with legit 10.52 and 21.69 speed. Kelly Jennings type. Would have liked to see him play more offense but he can cover:

He's from the same school as Jeffrey Okudah, kid is real sticky in coverage with great feet.

I shìt you not D$ he was a kid I planned on posting after a while if we struck out on the multiple local 5'10 Corners we've offered thus far.

I love his tape, @3:20 & 3:45 is textbook coverage, he's got great natural recovery speed & despite his smaller stature is a physical press man corner that uses nice steer technique to stay in phase at the top of routes.

I don't think he's a kid we would offer because we already have Burns & Curtis while recruiting Knowles, but if we went OOS I definitely would love if we offered him.

Advertisement
This thread is really showing me how easy it actually is to find CBs with speed and athlecticism, which makes me more confuse on the curtis take due to the fact he does not even really play CB. There has been no camps recently and the guy legitimately has 3 defensive plays on hit tape.....so what makes you think he is a CB at the next level....becuase he has some speed. Let's regard all the others characteristics that makes a good CB....as long as he has speed he is a take. That thought process legit makes zero sense. Do not know if it is Rumph's call or Baker's and Diaz's but there needs to be some changes when it comes to the CB recruiting strategy.

Still early. I like Kevin Knowles. This is the time to find some risers with traits.

Ehhh even without the risers...Class of '20 try-county board looks huge to me.

Edwards and Mcburrows (obv committed elsewhere) are both very very good players...If Burns wasn't in the mix, the Simpson kid really looks good too.

This thread is really showing me how easy it actually is to find CBs with speed and athlecticism, which makes me more confuse on the curtis take due to the fact he does not even really play CB. There has been no camps recently and the guy legitimately has 3 defensive plays on hit tape.....so what makes you think he is a CB at the next level....becuase he has some speed. Let's regard all the others characteristics that makes a good CB....as long as he has speed he is a take. That thought process legit makes zero sense. Do not know if it is Rumph's call or Baker's and Diaz's but there needs to be some changes when it comes to the CB recruiting strategy.

Well he does have length too...I hear ya though, I like him at WR as well.

Advertisement
Back