Two Big Assumptions Being Made About the FSU Coaching Search

And there is no way Taggart is that bad of a coach..jimbo really left him a pile of ****
Nah, he really sucks that bad.

He was 16-20 at Western Kentucky, 24-25 in 4 years at USF & was 7-5 at Oregon.

He's 56-62 for his career & has only had ONE 10 win season in his entire career.

He's never won sh*t anywhere he's been & the talent he had at FSU was far superior to any talent he's ever had at anywhere else.

Advertisement
Program Builder = Butch Davis

They can get him CHEAP!

I love Butch and want him back but I think the magic is with him at Miami. He is threat up there but ever since Bobby they have been soft on players. That is not Butch.

Delusional fan base said they couldn’t afford the buyout now they wanna say it was donors that gave the money. Funny how y’all know schools financial records.

yeah, funny how public records are kept so private.

back to IHOP, dude. bring me another stack of buttemilks and the turkey bacon.

Advertisement
What if Clemson somehow (and it's obviously a BIG somehow) ****s the bed against Wake. Then Wake wins the ACC against a mediocre Corstal opponent. You guys think they interview Dave Clawson in division if all their "dream" candidates aren't interested or attainable?

friend of mine is on staff at Wake. Clawson was offered the job at ATM prior to Jimbo. Clawson will be in high demand again this year. He’s a proven program builder.

You guys are really laughing at the idea of James Franklin going to FSU?

He would absolutely destroy the Intern in every facet of running a program, to include whipping his *** on the field.

You guys remind me of the idiot Miami fans who thought Dabo would suck because of his name.

People like to bring up Willie’s record with all that talent and conveniently forget to mention that Jimbo went 7-6 and almost missed a bowl with even more talent.

Either Jimbo forgot how to coach or the team wasn’t as talented as everyone thinks.

Advertisement

He would absolutely destroy the Intern in every facet of running a program, to include whipping his *** on the field.

You guys remind me of the idiot Miami fans who thought Dabo would suck because of his name.
Yes, laughing at the idea that Franklin would leave PSU for FSU.
😂😂😂😂😂

Advertisement
People like to bring up Willie’s record with all that talent and conveniently forget to mention that Jimbo went 7-6 and almost missed a bowl with even more talent.

Either Jimbo forgot how to coach or the team wasn’t as talented as everyone thinks.

But but willie hired Briles

STFU

Advertisement

I mean, Dabo and Clemson was mediocre until he lucked into some coordinators that saved his ***.

Advertisement
Back