Twins to the U?

fresh off the boat family business trip GIF

Advertisement
Take any W we can get. Have to believe they had tons of opportunities elsewhere based on insta clout they bring. One would think big cities could offset the deep endowments many schools have. Have to get the whole city embraced with the U again.

Wrong man dude!
I don't need pills, pokes nor college girls to get started.
Unlike you, I am not a pervert.
I didn't start this thread nor did I know who those twins were until they committed.
I only updated the thread with their official commitment tweet.
I hope they are able to replace the 3 point shooting we lost with the graduation of Kelsey Marshall.
If not, this is a waste of two scholarships.

Advertisement
Wrong man dude!
I don't need pills, pokes nor college girls to get started.
Unlike you, I am not a pervert.
I didn't start this thread nor did I know who those twins were until they committed.
I only updated the thread with their official commitment tweet.
I hope they are able to replace the 3 point shooting we lost with the graduation of Kelsey Marshall.
If not, this is a waste of two scholarships.
Did you look at their stats? Both have outstanding numbers. Women's basketball just got a lot better.

Advertisement
Take any W we can get. Have to believe they had tons of opportunities elsewhere based on insta clout they bring. One would think big cities could offset the deep endowments many schools have. Have to get the whole city embraced with the U again.
These kids bring huge NIL deals with them. I think they are north of a million a year. Is there a better campus and city to instagram and tik tok than Miami? Good for them great for us. These girls can play and we need guards.

Their dad played basketball at Nova Southeastern. So this is not as random as some might think.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Did you look at their stats? Both have outstanding numbers. Women's basketball just got a lot better.

Hanna shoots 37% from 3 while Haley was 37% from 3.
Not bad but not great either.
About average honestly.
Both are 5'6 so let's see how this works out.
Some of the motivation behind this move is beyond basketball and when basketball is not your first priority, it is probably not going to work out well.
I hope we get to basketball soon and they produce on the court.
Winning games and reaching the NCAA tournament is all that matters.
Keep the first thing first.

Hanna shoots 37% from 3 while Haley was 37% from 3.
Not bad but not great either.
About average honestly.
Both are 5'6 so let's see how this works out.
Some of the motivation behind this move is beyond basketball and when basketball is not your first priority, it is probably not going to work out well.
I hope we get to basketball soon and they produce on the court.
Winning games and reaching the NCAA tournament is all that matters.
Keep the first thing first.

37% from 3 point range would be Top 70 in the country based on the 2021-2022 NCAA stats. Miami's best 3-point shooter last year was ranked 114th in the NCAA, at 34% (Kelsey Marshall). I am assuming there is a minimum number of shots one must take to make the NCAA stats list, as Karla Erjavec shot 35.9% on lower volume and Destiny Harden was also at 34.1%. Jasmyne Roberts hit 5 of 13, for a 38.5% rate. Still, the twins would be our two best high-volume three-point shooters, overnight.

As for scoring per game, the twins average 34 points per game. Last year, Kelsey Marshall scored 13.7 PPG...and then Destiny Harden was at 7.7 PPG. Ja'Leah Williams was at 7.3 PPG. Lola Pendande was at 7.0 PPG. So the twins score almost as many PPG as our 4 most prolific scorers from 2021-2022.

And I'm not sure if you watched the tournament game against South Carolina...BUT WE NEED SCORERS.

So let's not pluck random stats and heights to act like this is just some thirsty social media play. This is absolutely a basketball move on Miami's part. Everyone else can spin it however they want to, but if someone actually thinks we are going to permanently transform our attendance with a year of the twins (or two, not sure about COVID?), that's just ridiculous.

We need points, and we need them now (and even a few months ago).

Advertisement
Back