Twins to the U?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Haley averages about 20 per game. Hanna is around 16 per for her career. Does that translate to the ACC? No idea
Miami has some high end interior recruits coming in, so playing time may be tough to come by if you play inside. That said, Miami needs scoring punch, and these girls should be able to help make up the points that walked out the door.

If Katie can land them, that's great. Stack as much talent as you can.

Miami has some high end interior recruits coming in, so playing time may be tough to come by if you play inside. That said, Miami needs scoring punch, and these girls should be able to help make up the points that walked out the door.

If Katie can land them, that's great. Stack as much talent as you can.
They are 5'6" guards. One twin is .371 from 3 and .97 from FT. The other .367 from 3 and .808 from FT. Those are great numbers.

They are 5'6" guards. One twin is .371 from 3 and .97 from FT. The other .367 from 3 and .808 from FT. Those are great numbers.
I don't know why I had them as bigs. Must have misread their stuff, or was thinking about someone else. They would see a ton of PT because the guard spots right now are unsettled as ****. You have people like Salgues, who can't stay healthy(But is talented), and a bunch of unknowns, outside of #12.

Advertisement

Both the twins and Norchad Omier met with John Ruiz this past week, and seem to all be a part of LifeWallet now. I'm just confused about why none of them have announced a commitment to Miami. Maybe they haven't struck a deal with LifeWallet? Actually, I don't see anything mentioning they had a deal in regard to the twins, but the Omier tweet definitely hinted that a deal was made.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I just applied for readmission to UM to work on my 4th UM degree...
creep pervert GIF

"Hey twins. What are you doing Friday night?"

Advertisement
Back