Twins to the U?

Some of y'all need to pump the brakes, the ACC's not the no name, bobo a$$ Mountain West.

Is the basket still the same size? Because I **** well know that one of the twins only missed 3 free throws...ALL YEAR...

Are they going to have identical stats at UM? Who knows. But they play well and have played well for years. This isn't like signing Tate Martell.

Advertisement
Bring us in a linebacker with 100 total tackles, 10 TFLs and 4 sacks and nobody would care if the kid was a Twitter warrior.

Both these women are all-conference performers with terrific numbers. What's the problem here? Yes, they are attractive but they can play.
Never said I had a problem. Again, Im in support of them having a brand off the field especially with the % of athletes that go pro in their respective sport.

These girls work as hard at getting better as anyone in the women's game. And wait till Katie gets them. Yes. Their talent and work ethic will translate to the ACC. Nobody shoots 97% from the line by accident. (Or 80 for that matter) We just got a LOT better. Our post players will love playing with these 2. Better be ready to get the ball because each of them gets a lot of defensive attention and are excellent passers, especially while taking it to the basket.

These girls work as hard at getting better as anyone in the women's game. And wait till Katie gets them. Yes. Their talent and work ethic will translate to the ACC. Nobody shoots 97% from the line by accident. (Or 80 for that matter) We just got a LOT better. Our post players will love playing with these 2. Better be ready to get the ball because each of them gets a lot of defensive attention and are excellent passers, especially while taking it to the basket.

What I really like about their skill set, is their not afraid to mix it up in the paint. One has 9 rebounds a game and the other 4.

Hope you're right, but the Mountain West is nothing like the ACC in WBB, not even close, they're gonna have to step their games up.

Advertisement
Hope you're right, but the Mountain West is nothing like the ACC in WBB, not even close, they're gonna have to step their games up.
These women aren't stepping up from the MEAC or NEC, the Mountain West is a solid midmajor conference. Will they put up 20 per night in the ACC? Probably not, but I wouldn't be shocked if they were near their MW stats, because SHOOTING TRAVELS. They've shown the ability to shoot from distance, from multiple platforms, they aren't going to magically forget how to do that. Keep in mind, in the MW, they weren't playing with the kind of talent that they will play with at Miami, which made it easier for teams to double them. Guess what, you aren't going to be able to double nearly as easily, especially with the bigs Katie is bringing in. I just hope the depth pieces are able to stay healthy, because if they do, this may be Katie's best chance to get a legit March run going.

These women aren't stepping up from the MEAC or NEC, the Mountain West is a solid midmajor conference. Will they put up 20 per night in the ACC? Probably not, but I wouldn't be shocked if they were near their MW stats, because SHOOTING TRAVELS. They've shown the ability to shoot from distance, from multiple platforms, they aren't going to magically forget how to do that. Keep in mind, in the MW, they weren't playing with the kind of talent that they will play with at Miami, which made it easier for teams to double them. Guess what, you aren't going to be able to double nearly as easily, especially with the bigs Katie is bringing in. I just hope the depth pieces are able to stay healthy, because if they do, this may be Katie's best chance to get a legit March run going.
Exactly, both are very good from 3 and excellent from the foul line. They extend our offense.

Last edited:

Yeah, the one thing that I noticed in our worst games in the ACC and NCAA tourneys was that we didn't pass the ball well enough to get everyone involved. If a player was on fire, and she was hitting her drives and jumpers, we were fine. But we didn't seem to get the entire team locked into the offensive possessions, and we didn't seem to create scoring opportunities for everyone. It seemed to be a lot of isolation and 1-on-1 type battles.

And that's great when it works. But it kills you when a key player goes ice cold.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back