tweet from manny w/rumph quote

Butch knows how South Florida works.

And we're stuck with a friggin New Jersey - Penn State yankee who needs to take his slow assed football back up north.

Advertisement
Has Manny Navarro and his Herald associates ever posted anything positive about Miami? Every **** tweet is an open door to criticism on some issue.

The bottom line is you land kids or you don't. If you don't land them, then whatever you did wasn't good enough. This stuff is pass/fail, no C+s.

That said, I have to think the whole Sony thing keeps Golden & Co up at night. I wouldn't want to go there either.

Couldn't have said it better...EPIC FAIL...and the ship looks to be sinking...hope it gets better...
not that we are not getting our 1 or 2 good boys...but man we missed on a lot of guys...

How ridiculous. The ship looks to be sinking? We are currently recruiting better than we have in many years, but the ship is sinking? Really?

Has Manny Navarro and his Herald associates ever posted anything positive about Miami? Every **** tweet is an open door to criticism on some issue.

Many posters on here are as bad or worse than Manny. They are taking a second-hand tweet by Manny about what Rumph supposedly said. Rumph says he's like to see Miami more often? For all you know they are there a lot already, but because he loves the program so much he wants them there even more. Knowing Manny it wouldn't surprise me at all if Rumph made some offhand comment about wishing the Miami staff could be there all the time and he turned it into a negative.

Advertisement

Many posters on here are as bad or worse than Manny. They are taking a second-hand tweet by Manny about what Rumph supposedly said. Rumph says he's like to see Miami more often? For all you know they are there a lot already, but because he loves the program so much he wants them there even more. Knowing Manny it wouldn't surprise me at all if Rumph made some offhand comment about wishing the Miami staff could be there all the time and he turned it into a negative.

maybe it isn't a big deal. certainly the chicken little sky is falling posters need to relax...but why not be there more if they are being welcomed with open arms. go there as much as possible.

Jesus, after Randy left we heard that most of the high school coaches hadn't seen him more than a handful of times his entire tenure. Some said he hadn't been there at all. Golden set up coaches clinics, had meet and greets for them, hosted them for basketball games, etc. It is bad enough a coach nowdays had to kiss 16 and 17 year old kids butts for years in order to get a player but now the coaches want their butts kissed too???? There is no way in **** I could be a coach and recruit it this era.

Jesus, after Randy left we heard that most of the high school coaches hadn't seen him more than a handful of times his entire tenure. Some said he hadn't been there at all. Golden set up coaches clinics, had meet and greets for them, hosted them for basketball games, etc. It is bad enough a coach nowdays had to kiss 16 and 17 year old kids butts for years in order to get a player but now the coaches want their butts kissed too???? There is no way in **** I could be a coach and recruit it this era.

Kinda feel the same why.. What do these coaches want then once their star player is signed and shipped off elsewhere (UGA, ALA, UF, FSU, USC, etc)?

Advertisement
Feel for the coaches some times, the amount of *** they have to kiss is unbelievable. **** twitter only makes it worse.

It's their bleeping jobs. The High School is in South Florida. Mike Rumph is a Cane. Get it done. No excuses.

Kids want to go to a **** program (one that's winning or popular) or one that's on the come up. Miami appeals to OOS kids as they know the history and feel the program is on the rise. Local kids see Louisville walk all over the U, see FSU and UF win titles and a coach that's looking more like a used car salesman with a ton of excuses. As mentioned prior winning changes a lot of the perception. So if you can't win on the field, you better play the recruiting game. We will never get them all, but to get shut out on the wrs and losing the rbs we did is concerning to say the least. BTW I'm no chicken-little, I like our class for the most part but I just don't buy into the Golden philosophy (whatever the **** that is)...he better adapt or well you know...

Then Mike Rumph needs to sway 2014 WR Isiah Mckenzie to call UM coaches or at least bring him up to UM for an Unofficial Visit to talk to coaches and get things straightened out in order to land his offer and UM commitment.

Go Canes

This...

Recruited Sony since 8th grade, goes to Georgia. Recruited Gibson since 8th grade, but we haven't recruited him enough and he's likely going to OSU. McFadden is the next Quincy and talks bad about Miami.

Yeah I wonder why the staff isn't spending more time at that school.

Advertisement
This...

Recruited Sony since 8th grade, goes to Georgia. Recruited Gibson since 8th grade, but we haven't recruited him enough and he's likely going to OSU. McFadden is the next Quincy and talks bad about Miami.

I'm sure Al was there recruiting Sony and Gibson as their heads were just coming out of their mom's thing. Al was cutting their umbilical cords and giving them their first slaps on the back.

Obviously, though, whatever UM corches are doing isn't resonating well with a lot of people down here. I get the feeling a lot of it has to do with being a laughingstock on the football field. When the product becomes the butt of jokes in the community it gets hard to overcome. All I'm hearing down here is how Loserville made us look like circus clowns with a bunch of dudes that UM didn't even want.

Advertisement
When are people going to realize. That recruiting in So Fla. Is a sport all of it's own. These kids see coaches flock their schools by the droves. From all across the country. From the moment they can practically walk.

Also i see where people post. We been recruiting this guy for this many years. When it comes to the final stretch, and the other big boys from across the country come calling. These kids need to see the school down the road more frequently, because the big name programs are coming with guns a blazing, and filling these kids heads with big dreams. When these kids feel a coach from 1000 miles away. Is putting in the same effort, if not more than you. They lose any aspiration, to play for you.

Add to that, they see that you are out recruiting the mountains of Montana for recruits to fill your roster, and they know their boy back home. Who they have played with. Since the days of pee wee ball. Isn't even getting the time of day from you. **** doesn't end well for the home team.

Mcfadden actually is bff's with quincy...looks up to him..works out wih him etc...no chance on him..lol

dudes an fsu fan...an is likely on his daily fapa fter the championship..and himn pushing kids out of miami.....at first i thought he was a um fan till his true colors began to show the last couple of years

Ocala you said it, we havent won a bowl game and been relevant since 06, these HS seniors were 8 yrs old then, loyalty will land few, winning will land many

Advertisement
Back