tweet from manny w/rumph quote

itsacanething

Senior
Manny Navarro ‏@Manny_Navarro 11m

Although #UM has offered #Heritage 2015 QB Torrence Gibson, CB Tarvarus McFadden, Rumph would like to see #UM around "a little more."
Expand

new post from manny:

Manny Navarro ‏@Manny_Navarro 5m

FYI, Rumph not taking a shot at #UM. He loves the #Canes.
Collapse

Last edited:
Advertisement
So McFadden got his offer???? Wow...what changed their mind....very good prospect more safety than corner...They better stay on these guys

Golden is clueless when it comes to the politics of South Florida recruiting.

Last edited:
Advertisement
No free passes for the staff (I've already *****ed about the Gibson stuff on here), but I'd like to see Sony Michel around Coral Gables a little more too, Mike. It's gotta be a gigantic kick in the ******* for the staff to lose Michel after pursuing him since he was in the 8th grade.

Rumph is a diva. What more does he expect? Al's busy. The offers don't get any more offery if UM keeps talking to Rumph or visiting Heritage.

Advertisement
Feel for the coaches some times, the amount of *** they have to kiss is unbelievable. **** twitter only makes it worse.

i don't see a big issue here seeing as how signing day is right around the corner. let us finish up this class, then worry about 2015. coaches need to understand that we have some cleaning up to do with a few extremely important players this year before we can concentrate on the next class.

The bottom line is you land kids or you don't. If you don't land them, then whatever you did wasn't good enough. This stuff is pass/fail, no C+s.

That said, I have to think the whole Sony thing keeps Golden & Co up at night. I wouldn't want to go there either.

Advertisement
I was just thinking, as many Former Hurricanes we have as coaches down there in Miami would should be racking up. Rumph sounds like he wants Miami to have a pipeline from his school but he is not going to force the issue.

Advertisement
Maybe the staff thinks that they don't have to work as hard on certain South Florida kids as other schools do because they are the hometown school and kids should just come here regardless.

And it sounds like Rumph is disappointed that UM isn't working as hard recruiting Heritage kids as other schools are. But i'm sure all of the morons here will start bashing Rumph, saying he's not a true Cane, and blaming the South Florida "atmosphere"

No free passes for the staff (I've already ****ed about the Gibson stuff on here), but I'd like to see Sony Michel around Coral Gables a little more too, Mike. It's gotta be a gigantic kick in the ******* for the staff to lose Michel after pursuing him since he was in the 8th grade.

I agree. How about pushing your kids to Miami more.

Advertisement
Back