TVD= NFL Arm

Let’s see the season play out. There’s a ton of development necessary for ALL those guys before you start crowing no 1 draft choices.

A few years back, at this time of the season, Brad Kaaya was listed as a possible overall no 1 pick. How did that work out for all concerned?

Point is, there’s a ton of distance between here and there, and some of the guys you mentioned are going to end up not where you think. (Positively of negatively).

All that being said, if TVD is healthy, he has arm talent and NFL cognizance equal to (or in some cases better than) any guys we’re taking about.

Will that translate into him being a no. 1 draft pick? Don’t know. Ask me in 6 months.
Development doesn't matter anymore. We just watched Trey Lance and Anthony Richardson go top 5.

Advertisement
right now he's rated as a 5th rounder.
He still has a lot to prove.
2024 draft has only 2 sure fire 1st rounders right now. Everyone else is very debatable.
Come on ... IF he continues to play as he did against A&M ... he will be round 1-2 for sure. Don't forget that after the illustrious 2021 season he was projected as a "First Round Lock". So let's see how the season goes.

Come on ... IF he continues to play as he did against A&M ... he will be round 1-2 for sure. Don't forget that after the illustrious 2021 season he was projected as a "First Round Lock". So let's see how the season goes.
First round lock? Naw.

Development doesn't matter anymore. We just watched Trey Lance and Anthony Richardson go top 5.
I Guess If You Say So GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think Penix and Nix easily go ahead of TVD because of their rushing abilities. Ewers and Leonard are probably a tick ahead of TVD too. And big years from those two guys could see them leaping Penix and Nix.

TVD needs to have a monster year in order to sniff the 1st round IMO. And even then he could still be the number 5 option, it’s just a loaded QB class.

The 2025 class on the other hand? I could see him being potential top returning QB for that class with Drew Allar.
I remember Marino having QBs go ahead of him, too.

Advertisement
I think Penix and Nix easily go ahead of TVD because of their rushing abilities. Ewers and Leonard are probably a tick ahead of TVD too. And big years from those two guys could see them leaping Penix and Nix.

TVD needs to have a monster year in order to sniff the 1st round IMO. And even then he could still be the number 5 option, it’s just a loaded QB class.

The 2025 class on the other hand? I could see him being potential top returning QB for that class with Drew Allar.
A loaded 2024 QB class and the Panthers sent 5 premium picks to the Bears for a 5'10" noodle armed choir boy?

Interview Crying GIF

By fans. Scouts don't hype Hurricanes QBs.

Advertisement
The only real knocks on TVD is that he's had 85 OCs here and his feet. Which is what makes Mahomes so hard to beat. Sh*t breaks down, and he turns into a magician.

Let’s see the season play out. There’s a ton of development necessary for ALL those guys before you start crowing no 1 draft choices.

Will that translate into him being a no. 1 draft pick? Don’t know. Ask me in 6 months.
Trust me, no one will ask you about this. Maybe butt plugs and taking one's anal game to the next level, but qb eval's, nah.

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Back