TVD= NFL Arm

That was my point! Some on here were claiming he was just as they are w tvd.

If tvd plays like this all year he will work his way to a day two pick likely

But some on here act like he should be number one pick in draft - he’s not even close to the best QB in ACC!!!
Your point is silly beens King was 5’8 and NOBODY talking first round with him. Comparing him to Tvd is even more ridiculous .

Last edited:
Advertisement

But some on here act like he should be number one pick in draft - he’s not even close to the best QB in ACC!!!
The bolded part of your post makes you come off as even more of an idiot. “Not even close”. Are you trying to say he’s a middle of the road ACC QB? Did TVD take your wife in the back of the clubhouse or something? You seem hurt.

1694747718394.gif

Advertisement
Oh boy
Here we go again!
King was a first rounder, tvd in 2021 now again
🤦‍♂️
Can you guys stop with the bullshyt!

Dude is a statue…..do you see who is playing QB in NFL? It’s guys who can make off platform throws and extend plays etc…

Dude stares down his WR almost every play….the play he made to Mccormicl surprised the **** out of me because he actually went through progression and found him…but that is a rare so far in his career.

He will get drafted but prob no higher than third round.

Let’s see him light up Clemson and FSU, maybe he can move up w BIGTIME performances but to date

NO he is not a first round talent
Comedy Cbc GIF by Run The Burbs

Advertisement
Sometimes I wonder if people are watching the same games I'm watching.

TVD is playing as good as anybody in the country right now. He's placing throws exactly where he wants them and almost always knows where to go with the ball. Some of you are seriously underselling his performance thus far and his future potential.

Oh boy
Here we go again!
King was a first rounder, tvd in 2021 now again
🤦‍♂️
Can you guys stop with the bullshyt!

Dude is a statue…..do you see who is playing QB in NFL? It’s guys who can make off platform throws and extend plays etc…

Dude stares down his WR almost every play….the play he made to Mccormicl surprised the **** out of me because he actually went through progression and found him…but that is a rare so far in his career.

He will get drafted but prob no higher than third round.

Let’s see him light up Clemson and FSU, maybe he can move up w BIGTIME performances but to date

NO he is not a first round talent
Sleep Nap Time GIF by Leroy Patterson

Advertisement
Sometimes I wonder if people are watching the same games I'm watching.

TVD is playing as good as anybody in the country right now. He's placing throws exactly where he wants them and almost always knows where to go with the ball. Some of you are seriously underselling his performance thus far and his future potential.
TVD looks incredible this year.

What’s standing out to me even more so than his accuracy with ball placement, is his (new found/renewed?) mobility.

TVD could move when he needed to, but I don’t remember him being this mobile...

The way he’s maneuvering through the pocket to buy himself time & even against TAMU when he picked up a 1st down scrambling is adding a wrinkle to his overall game that’s gonna make him **** near unstoppable when he’s on fire.

TVD looks incredible this year.

What’s standing out to me even more so than his accuracy with ball placement, is his (new found/renewed?) mobility.

TVD could move when he needed to, but I don’t remember him being this mobile...

The way he’s maneuvering through the pocket to buy himself time & even against TAMU when he picked up a 1st down scrambling is adding a wrinkle to his overall game that’s gonna make him **** near unstoppable when he’s on fire.
Every time he was asked about what he worked on in offseason he mentioned one of top goals was to work on his mobility and how important it was.. Think he dropped some weight too..

Advertisement

Yea TVD can be a day 1 pick for sure. If he just continues to play well the tape is there for day 1 the Gattis year will not matter. Plenty of worse QBs went in r1

Well, if TVD is a 5th rounder as some on here are saying will happen, he should come back and lead next years squad here at Miami. Team would be loaded!!!

Im hoping he comesback next year. Can you imagine how sick we'll be if he returns with another portal and 2024 class coming in to help the depth

Advertisement
Back