TVD= NFL Arm

Advertisement
TVD is Matthew Stafford imo.
This is the comp.

Big guy, good arm. Not fast but can scramble to buy time. Wants to push the ball vertically and will take risk taking the hit to get the deep ball out.

I think TVD’s game translates to the NFL well. He throws the ball well outside the hashes and is accurate down the seams. A lot of college quarterbacks make a career out of the scramble drill. They pretty much run around behind the line of scrimmage long enough for a receiver to break open but you can’t live that way in the NFL. You need to be decisive and know where you’re going with the ball early. If you have to scramble and buy time once in a while, that’s a great skill but the defensive athletes at the NFL level are too good to let quarterbacks run free.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Oh boy
Here we go again!
King was a first rounder, tvd in 2021 now again
🤦‍♂️
Can you guys stop with the bullshyt!

Dude is a statue…..do you see who is playing QB in NFL? It’s guys who can make off platform throws and extend plays etc…

Dude stares down his WR almost every play….the play he made to Mccormicl surprised the **** out of me because he actually went through progression and found him…but that is a rare so far in his career.

He will get drafted but prob no higher than third round.

Let’s see him light up Clemson and FSU, maybe he can move up w BIGTIME performances but to date

NO he is not a first round talent

That throw to Restrepo in OP’s tweet was the most impressive play I’ve seen from either of them. Not saying it’s the best play from them, but it’s the one I saw in my rewatches and said “that’s not scheme, that’s nothing to do with the defense, that’s just a perfect throw from the QB and a heck of an adjustment to the ball from the WR”

Hi football IQ
Continue to hone his progression awareness. Big, strong and durable with a cannon.
Middle rounds but could start in the League. Imo

Oh boy
Here we go again!
🤦‍♂️

Dude is a statue…..do you see who is playing QB in NFL? It’s guys who can make off platform throws and extend plays etc…

Dude stares down his WR almost every play….the play he made to Mccormicl surprised the **** out of me because he actually went through progression and found him…but that is a rare so far in his career.

Let’s see him light up Clemson and FSU, maybe he can move up w BIGTIME performances but to date

Can we monitor who is allowed to evaluate in this site? Cause this just ain’t even close to being funny at this point lol

Advertisement
Staring down your receiver but completing the pass has a term.. it’s called throwing with anticipation. He knows where he’s going cause he’s right about who is going to be open majority of the time.. that and the deep ball are his elite traits. Y’all gotta just be quiet sometimes

Oh boy
Here we go again!
🤦‍♂️

I’m sorry what. King was never a 1st rounder lol. And yes TVD was on draft radar as a R1 guy after his freshmen year bc he blew it up. And if he has a good year this year he will end up as an early round pick

Last edited:
right now he's rated as a 5th rounder.
He still has a lot to prove.
2024 draft has only 2 sure fire 1st rounders right now. Everyone else is very debatable.
If this new & improved coaching staff can get TVD back to being considered as a 1st round pick, that would make his path to the draft an interesting one. How many players have gone from being a 1st round projection, to a 5th, then back to a 1st?[BGCOLOR=initial] I wonder if that's a possibility, or if last season made the 2nd round his ceiling.[/BGCOLOR]

If this new & improved coaching staff can get TVD back to being considered as a 1st round pick, that would make his path to the draft an interesting one. How many players have gone from being a 1st round projection, to a 5th, then back to a 1st?[BGCOLOR=initial] I wonder if that's a possibility, or if last season made the 2nd round his ceiling.[/BGCOLOR]
I think he's gotta come back another year to get a 1st round grade.

Advertisement
Oh boy
Here we go again!
🤦‍♂️

Justin Herbert had a total of 147 yards rushing which I believe is dead last in the NFL in 2022. He is also one of the best QB's in the NFL. You can hate TVD all you want but people that do it for a living say he's a star in the making. Good luck with your agenda though.

This is a really strong year for QBs so first round is tough. Caleb Williams, Drake Maye, Michael Penix Jr., Sam Hartman etc.

Advertisement
I’m sorry what. King was never a 1st rounder lol. And yes TVD was on draft radar as a R1 guy after his freshmen year bc he blew it up. And if he has a good year this year he will end up as an early round pick
That was my point! Some on here were claiming he was just as they are w tvd.

If tvd plays like this all year he will work his way to a day two pick likely

But some on here act like he should be number one pick in draft - he’s not even close to the best QB in ACC!!!

LOL. Good college QB.

But …. He has about as much NFL upside as D’Eriq King
Idiot Reaction GIF

Oh boy
Here we go again!
🤦‍♂️

Find me one post where King was a first rounder ? lol. You’re trolling

Advertisement
Back