TVD= NFL Arm

Advertisement
dumb-and-dumber-uh.gif

Advertisement
right now he's rated as a 5th rounder.
He still has a lot to prove.
2024 draft has only 2 sure fire 1st rounders right now. Everyone else is very debatable.
If he continues playing well he will probably be a R1 guy. **** Levis was high 2 and Trey lance went 3rd LOL

I think Penix and Nix easily go ahead of TVD because of their rushing abilities. Ewers and Leonard are probably a tick ahead of TVD too. And big years from those two guys could see them leaping Penix and Nix.

TVD needs to have a monster year in order to sniff the 1st round IMO. And even then he could still be the number 5 option, it’s just a loaded QB class.

The 2025 class on the other hand? I could see him being potential top returning QB for that class with Drew Allar.

Advertisement
I think Penix and Nix easily go ahead of TVD because of their rushing abilities. Ewers and Leonard are probably a tick ahead of TVD too. And big years from those two guys could see them leaping Penix and Nix.

TVD needs to have a monster year in order to sniff the 1st round IMO. And even then he could still be the number 5 option, it’s just a loaded QB class.

The 2025 class on the other hand? I could see him being potential top returning QB for that class with Drew Allar.
Shedeur will be one of the top returning QBs.

Sanders*

Did you intentionally leave out Caleb Williams?

Advertisement
Just listened to a PFF podcast that had their initial top 100. 11 QBs in the top 75. Tyler wasn’t one of them. Obviously that can change but he might be better off playing one more year and getting into the top 10.
Give him a huge NIL package, almost entire OL and WR corps will be back. Backfield is loaded. Should help recruiting too. Miami wins a natty and puts a QB in the first round since the 80’s. Profit

Advertisement

Let’s see the season play out. There’s a ton of development necessary for ALL those guys before you start crowing no 1 draft choices.

A few years back, at this time of the season, Brad Kaaya was listed as a possible overall no 1 pick. How did that work out for all concerned?

Point is, there’s a ton of distance between here and there, and some of the guys you mentioned are going to end up not where you think. (Positively of negatively).

All that being said, if TVD is healthy, he has arm talent and NFL cognizance equal to (or in some cases better than) any guys we’re taking about.

Will that translate into him being a no. 1 draft pick? Don’t know. Ask me in 6 months.

Advertisement
Back