TVD news

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is it possible - just possible that there are staff members that know more about our situation - and TVD's status than those here?
Especially the one hoe *** ***** talking **** about fake *** fans. *****, I will **** slap you into oblivion you ****sucking piece of trailer trash piece of **** *****, wannbe fake *** Miami fan.

My my!

Do ya'll kiss your mother with those mouths?

:unsure:

Advertisement
Canes won. Some of the comments in this thread are brutal. The rebuild is not always easy or fun. This team is so much better than last year.
Absolute truth.
It took a while to get this ****** and it's gonna take a while to fix it.

Mario is completely invested in this team and the school. The kids feel it too. Now if we could just get those fickle hold-out fans on board...

Advertisement
Mario will never be honest with injures. Trust me on that.
I don't know why people care so much. It's not the NFL with supposed rules about it and plenty of other college coaches pretty much act similarly. If Mario thinks it avoids giving anyone leverage against us or even if he's just stubborn about it then it's fine with me.

That said (and I'm the last person to defend the media that covers the team), we can't really criticize them when someone like Susan keeps trying to press him in her own special way about injuries or are snide about the "info" he does give them. They can't really stop asking or reporting on it because of Mario's mindset about this stuff.

Last edited:
I don't know why people care so much. It's not the NFL with supposed rules about it and plenty of other college coaches pretty much act similarly. If Mario thinks it avoids giving anyone leverage against us or even if he's just stubborn about it then it's fine with me.

That said (and I'm the last person to defend the media that covers the team), we can't really criticize them when someone like Susan keeps trying to press him in her own special about injuries or are snide about the "info" he does give them. They can't really stop asking or reporting on it because of Mario's mindset about this stuff.
It’s all a game. They try to twist and turn stuff to get info from Mario . Mario then fills them full of **** with nothing burger answers or just flat out lies lol. Tbh I don’t care. It’s his team and if he wants it that way so be it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back