TVD news

Advertisement
You have zero idea how football works and how CFB works. Stop posting. Teams…especially college ones are incredibly bipolar.
And TVD has no idea how to see a linebacker in zone coverage.

So I guess we both have issues.

I’m actually not necessarily advocating for Emory to start, but you TVD ***-huggers who are taking credit away from Emory leading a 10 point fourth quarter comeback against the best defense we will play all year and beating Clemson… really pathetic honestly.

And TVD has no idea how to see a linebacker in a zone defense.

I’m actually not necessarily advocating for Emory to start, but you TVD ***-huggers who are taking credit away from Emory leading a 10 point fourth quarter comeback against the best defense we will play all year and beating Clemson… really pathetic honestly.
Dude QBs throw it to defensive guys they don’t see. U act like that never happens look at the “heisman” winner williams he’s been trash 2 games in row.

You sound emotional.

Emory made clutch throws to bring us back from down 10 in the fourth. I don’t call that “managing the game”… but you do you.

And I don’t have to go back and rewatch A&M… Tyler had a nice game.

Unfortunately, I also watched GT and UNC.

Glad that Emory was able to beat an ACC power. Maybe that will happen the first time for Tyler this year… really hope so.
He managed the game. I didnt see him slinging the ball all over the place. He threw for 150 yards on 33 throws. Thats the definition of managing the game when he was throwing screens and quick hitches. When the game is close and late u take more risks. It was won by the defense and running game

Advertisement
You have zero idea how football works and how CFB works. Stop posting. Teams…especially college ones are incredibly bipolar.
Wtf? TVD is bipolar as can be. He has shown who he is since he got here but you are ok with that? You are a victim! The Canes Sucking all these years has done a number on you😂🤣😂. Be at peace you are right🙏🏾ok

And TVD has no idea how to see a linebacker in zone coverage.

So you played QB or are a QB coach and know each Dawson play call?

This offense in my opinion needs to be more run heavy even when TVD gets back. We put up less than 350 yards and won the games. We lost 2 games putting up over 450 because we commit 9 turnovers. Our defense doesnt have to be on the field so much and can rest. I said it in another thread i rather TVD throw 25-30 passes much more than 35-40. He is gonna commit turnovers locking on to players. Run the ball and run more play actions. Yall kill Cristobal for the slow bro style approach but that win v Clemson was prime Bro style with a true FR. We could play a more effective version with TVD throwing more deep passes. Imo. Turnovers negate alot of yardage.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He managed the game. I didnt see him slinging the ball all over the place. He threw for 150 yards on 33 throws. Thats the definition of managing the game when he was throwing screens and quick hitches. When the game is close and late u take more risks. It was won by the defense and running game

Y’all are unbelievable.

Emory threw for 65 yards on 5/8 IN THE FOURTH QUARTER DOWN 10 to the best defense in the ACC.

Yes the coaches handcuffed him the first three and I’m not here to litigate that coaching decision… and the offensive (literally) playcalling of the first 3 quarters has nothing to do with Emory leading a fourth quarter comeback down 10 against the best defense we have played all year.

Incredibly, the true freshman made no crippling mistakes (like we have seen TVD make multiple times this season). Yet somehow we have porsters dismissing and diminishing that performance to defend TVD’s throne. Weird.

It's Virginia....I'd start Emory and let TVD rest another week. I realize Virginia beat UNC, but no sense rushing TVD back...I think Emory will play very well.
The limited playbook scares me more than Emory playing. It only gets harder once film gets out. Anyone that thinks Virginia won't be shooting gaps and blowing up bubble screens is certifiable. If I knew they would give Emory a real chance I'd understand that logic.

This offense in my opinion needs to be more run heavy even when TVD gets back. We put up less than 350 yards and won the games. We lost 2 games putting up over 450 because we commit 9 turnovers. Our defense doesnt have to be on the field so much and can rest. I said it in another thread i rather TVD throw 25-30 passes much more than 35-40. He is gonna commit turnovers locking on to players. Run the ball and run more play actions. Yall kill Cristobal for the slow bro style approach but that win v Clemson was prime Bro style with a true FR. We could play a more effective version with TVD throwing more deep passes. Imo. Turnovers negate alot of yardage.

You must have forgotten all the posts about how we need to go up tempo and pass heavy because TVD needs pace and a wide open downfield passing attack to be effective.

I actually think there’s some truth to both that and what you are saying… but they don’t/can’t coexist.

Advertisement
Y’all are unbelievable.

Emory threw for 65 yards on 5/8 IN THE FOURTH QUARTER DOWN 10 to the best defense in the ACC.

Yes the coaches handcuffed him the first three and I’m not here to litigate that coaching decision… and the offensive (literally) playcalling of the first 3 quarters has nothing to do with Emory leading a fourth quarter comeback down 10 against the best defense we have played all year.

Incredibly, the true freshman made no crippling mistakes (like we have seen TVD make multiple times this season). Yet somehow we have porsters dismissing and diminishing that performance to defend TVD’s throne. Weird.
This is going to end up on message board geniuses. 65 yards!!!! 😂😂😂

Y’all are unbelievable.

Saying he managed the game is not diminishing man performance. Jacurri threw 14-19 136 yards and 3 TD v GT in 2022. He managed the game. You are not sending a true FR in his first start to go sling the ball around v Clemson top 5 defense loaded with NFL players. You are taking it as an insult and its not

The limited playbook scares me more than Emory playing. It only gets harder once film gets out. Anyone that thinks Virginia won't be shooting gaps and blowing up bubble screens is certifiable. If I knew they would give Emory a real chance I'd understand that logic.
I'm hearing Emory knows the playbook better than what was thrown his way Saturday. Sure it was nerve-wracking for him facing Clemson....but I have a feeling Dawson will open it up after Emory's performance Sat. His confidence has to be soaring as well.

I don’t know what it is about TVD but it’s like defenses figure out the play before it happens. TVD can’t sell water in the desert but yeah let’s keep giving this grown a ss man a pass because he is still young right? That’s that soft mentality that Miami fans have gotten used to due to losing. I recall one specific play that totally impressed me about Emory. He felt the pressure from the end and moved up in the pocket and avoided the sack. That was a veteran move by our freshman Qb! TVD takes a sack on that play. It’s crazy how stubborn some are, saying we win by 3 scores with TVD vs Clemson. Y’all go back and see the Texas A&M game and see how many plays the receivers made just off pure individual effort to save the game. Take your blinders off and but down the TVD Kool-Aid cup.

Advertisement
Back