TVD is practicing

He also tips our plays. It's so easy to know what we're going to do when he's on the field. Especially in the screen game.
Was my number 1 concern when he was playing well earlier this year

He has to make plays in the passing game or we are better off just bringing in McCoy or Samson

Just read your other post. You nailed it

Advertisement
Kobe Bryant What GIF
Hall of Fame GIF

Enough is enough with you mopes.

Has TVD made a few terrible mistakes that greatly impacted our 2 losses? Yes.

Does he target X too much? Yes. But X is a great player it would just be nice if we could get everyone involved cuz our WR’s are a strength of the team. But not a huge deal X catching 12/13 targets didn’t lose the GT game.

TVD does not suck, Emory who showed poise to win that game is not the answer as of right now. He did enough to win but he did not play well and TVD wins that game by 2+ scores.

If you think Emory should play over a healthy TVD in 2023 you are an absolute idiot
Our WR’s are a strength. Nice to be able to say that!

This was TE U. Just look at how Clemson used their TE. I'll remind you we have TEs who made plays last year are getting zero touches.

On top of that, we are recruiting top TEs. Why? I have no idea because why would they want to come here just to block.

I absolutely dislike how you're trying to discount our TEs. They all have skillsets to be used in the passing game. Skinner, Riley, and Arroyo would kill it if used properly. Skinner is not a "in-line" TE. He is a weapon. He's a mismatch. So is Arroyo, and Riley.

We literally saw GT ignore the TE on a passing route to undercut a pass from TVD to WR for an INT. Teams are scheming from our lack of use of the TE in the passing game. That gives the defense and extra defender to help on someone else plus makes the overall coverage tighter.

To say we don't need them is extremely short sided.

I expect Skinner to transfer out which is a shame. He chose Miami over Alabama. He's going to do well wherever he goes. I just hope he didn't burn an entire year for the few snaps he's gotten.
We have a top 10 offense in the country and guys are *****ing. #OnlyCIS

Advertisement
We need TVD healthy for our matchup with FSU.

Imho, we should start Emory the next two games to make sure that TVD is 100% ready to go in a few weeks and since Emory and our run game are good enough to beat UVA and NCST. TVD not playing against UVA or NCST isn't optimal, but we can scheme around that. TVD not playing against FSU would be a disaster, and would foreclose any chance of beating them.
But TVD sucks. Should he be playing so he gets as good as Emory?

Any updates on TVD?

I know what Mario said on Monday but you cannot believe him when it comes to injuries. Just a fact.

Hearing he still may not be fully ready to go and looking to see if anybody can provide an update.

Last edited:
…and speaking of rumors…another contact (this one with closer ties to the program) said we may be missing a few starters due to illness. No names provided tho.

We can’t catch a break this year…sheesh.

Why do these rumors always seem to break on Fridays? Coincidence? No chance.

Last edited:
Advertisement
This!

Not just that, and this may sound crazy, he absolutely has to catch the balls thrown his way. Of all the eligible receivers he is the one we absolutely CAN NOT afford a drop from. He has to show, ON FILM, that he's a viable option to get yards. Yards = first downs and/or TDs.

As long as he can get yards he will have to be respected.

Drops and having balls smack him in the chest(no pause 😏) just won't cut it and its already shown detriment to the offense.
I have an ex girlfriend that can teach him how to catch every ball that comes near him….

Advertisement
Advertisement
Any updates on TVD?

I know what Mario said on Monday but you cannot believe him when it comes to injuries. Just a fact.

Hearing he still may not be fully ready to go and looking to see if anybody can provide an update.
I was told he was starting a few days ago but it’s more of a game time decision now. It’s not a guarantee he starts.

Advertisement
Back