Tvd hitting [the portal?]

You’re stupid AF!! If Brady goes to a team the schematic’s are changing to whatever Brady wants! He’s not learning a whole new system! The OC would just say what do you want to run? We should have been running what worked best for TVD in the passing game last year PERIOD!! We trying to fit a round hole into a square peg. Now buddy has to overthink and he lost millions. Same thing that happened to Jacory Harris when he was here. Jacory was calling his own offense at MNW and came here and we would not run spread with him. Lost that kid millions.
I'd you're a good QB you make the throws TVD missed. watch the games dumbass. It's right there infront of you.

Advertisement
I'd you're a good QB you make the throws TVD missed. watch the games dumbass. It's right there infront of you.
I get that, I pointed that out. What I’m saying is the offense does not suit him and so he overthinks things. At this point after the the two picks today he was done for and anyone but Gattis could see that. Killed his confidence with this horrible horizontal offense

You can't tell people on this board nothing anyway. yall already know it all and have all the answers. pretty crazy since none of you probably actually played football in your lives. Just here to bash coaches and players. it's retarded to come on here flipping your D1k rubbers just to bash people when you're supposedly a "fan" . Don't like what you see? don't watch. simple

Advertisement
I get that, I pointed that out. What I’m saying is the offense does not suit him and so he overthinks things. At this point after the the two picks today he was done for and anyone but Gattis could see that. Killed his confidence with this horrible horizontal offense
but it's weird that offense worked when Jake got in. But you don't see that because you have you mindset that OC sucks and have your "fire everybody" blinders on

but it's weird that offense worked when Jake got in. But you don't see that because you have you mindset that OC sucks and have your "fire everybody" blinders on
No I do not have that mentality. I just said TVD is limited but the offense limits him too. It’s like you don’t read anything I say and just respond smh. The offense looked different with Jake because we had to open things up. we actually threw a fade to Smith! First one I’ve seen all year other than that throw into the end zone which TVD underthrew earlier in the game. They were playing up on our guys but after that throw they backed off because there was a sign of us attacking them deep. Then we opened it up a little more with the cushions. When down 14-21 points you HAVE to open things up

You’re stupid AF!! If Brady goes to a team the schematic’s are changing to whatever Brady wants! He’s not learning a whole new system! The OC would just say what do you want to run? We should have been running what worked best for TVD in the passing game last year PERIOD!! We trying to fit a round hole into a square peg. Now buddy has to overthink and he lost millions. Same thing that happened to Jacory Harris when he was here. Jacory was calling his own offense at MNW and came here and we would not run spread with him. Lost that kid millions.
That’s on Jacory. He should have gone to Oregon. He also never should have trusted radio. He owns every bad decision he made for himself. He lost himself the opportunity to be drafted in the fifth/sixth/seventh round and do two years in the league. He wasn’t all that 🤫

When Brady went to TB he had to learn a new system. Yes they incorporated things that Brady into their game plans.

But this is silly cuz TVD is no Tom Brady.

He’s a guy that had 6 really fantastic games and brought some buzz to the program.

And we the fans rallied around him cuz we’ve been starving for a QB and ignored the obvious issues to his game.

Advertisement
Sorry but if your a QB you're supposed to make those throws in the backyard, In practices, in games, I probably couldve made a few of those throws my **** self. Gattis has nothing to do with him throwing bricks

Yea there were plenty of throws to be made in this game he flat out missed, also receivers dropped a lot of balls as well, couple times receivers were open and TVD didn’t have any time to even set his feet cause he had a dude immediately barring down on him. Ladson on the deep ball in the end zone needed to high point the ball and he waited for it. That’s elementary don’t need no coach to teach you that.

Yea there were plenty of throws to be made in this game he flat out missed, also receivers dropped a lot of balls as well, couple times receivers were open and TVD didn’t have any time to even set his feet cause he had a dude immediately barring down on him. Ladson on the deep ball in the end zone needed to high point the ball and he waited for it. That’s elementary don’t need no coach to teach you that.
You can’t high point an underthrown ball lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol at Footballville. So many ridiculous takes in this thread.

It’s nuts how this fan base turns on players on a dime. Literally.
Sorry but after you get blown out by MTSU, there is no ridiculous take. Everything is on the table now. This wasn’t us getting blown out by Bama last year. This is MTSU. Any fan has a right to turn on whoever after this.

Listening to footballville and they make great points. TVD is a limited. He can't read defenses. Said Malik Rosier told him to watch TVDs feet. They are planted, His eyes are trying to read the D but his feet aren't following which makes his throws inaccurate and last year he only had to look to 1 side of the field.. Also makes a point about maybe Gattis doesn't trust him enough to throw the ball in the red zone because he locks onto 1 WR. That also makes sense. And he is not a leader.. But the secret is out that the team was more behind Jake than TVD and I think that was proven today by how the team reacted to Jake coming into the game.. good listen. Gattis doesn't go from being in the playoffs being a OC to not knowing how to call a game. Just saying Jake processes things alot faster and has been a winner in 3 different systems in high school
Ding ding ding!

Advertisement
Back