TVD "good to go"

Advertisement
Exactly. If we take a sizeable lead (17÷ pts) into the 4th quarter, sure, go ahead and sit him then. But if healthy he absolutely needs to start. This game also brings us bowl eligibility if we win and we would surpass last years win total.

Which is huge after the year we had last year

I question TVD being anything close to 80-90 percent.
That said, no question about which QB gives us best chance to win out. And after UVA beat UNC, there are no sure things.

I still hope we find ways to get Emory a “working” series when we can. Not just run out the clock series. But more time with the ones. ‘

That all said, whats the odds TVD comes back next year? Has to be greater than 75% at this point, yes?

Advertisement
TVD needs to take a pregame **** and eat a Snickers. Dude looks constipated most of the time and he ain't him when he's hungry.

Emory time is an interception away--**** around. The powerplant is primed for detonation.

Animated GIF
Power Satisfying GIF by EDF Officiel
Loop Power GIF by xponentialdesign
Did you porst the elemental symbol for thorium??

You are a madman!

Advertisement
Again just seeing stats and not seeing things with context is one of the issues we suffer as fans. Yes stats look great but the individual efforts by the receivers need to be included as context. Some receivers have made special plays that were supposed to be short gains into big gains. Texas A&M game is a prime example. And I can admit that there have been drops that were perfectly thrown by TVD but let’s not be fooled by numbers. It’s like Lebron fans saying he’s the 🐐 now that he’s the points leader.
And WR have run bad routes or wrong plays that have resulted in negative plays for Tyler. It works both ways. Stats do matter. When you’re in the top 10-12 in almost every passing stat, it probably means you’re a decent quarterback. He’s made a lot of throws that not many QBs in the past 15 years have made at Miami. He has bad moments, for sure, I’m not saying he’s perfect by any means

I'd like to see Emory Williams get the start against UVA. After seeing Clemson's defense, I'd love to see what he can do against a mediocre defense. This would allow TVD to fully heal up and not risk re-aggravating any injuries in the UVA game. We need a fully healed TVD for the game @NC State.

Comparing TVD to Ryan Day might actually be the most absurd thing posted on this board today.

TVD is 3-2 against FBS programs this season. He is one game over .500 for his career.

He has never beaten a top tier ACC team.

He had a great freshman campaign. He crashed and burned badly his sophomore year. He started his junior year well but was a big part of why we lost to Tech and was far from special against UNC.

He is a decent quarterback with superb physical tools who is prone to some extreme tunnel vision and situational blindness. His leadership skills are marginal at best. He exhibits favoritism with his targets (Clemson was the first FBS game where Restrepo didn’t lap every other receiver in targets and catches).

The TVD sycophants are really his worst enemy because he is not close to who they want him to be.

And whose behind him? The guy who had 50 yards through 3 quarters? The defense and o-line won that game, not the QB.

You're right, my Ryan Day analogy is bad because it's actually more sane to want him fired than to have anyone but TVD play.

Advertisement
seriously what happened to our OL vs GT and UNC? Like TVD was getting pummeled and we play a just as talented DL in Clemson and A&M and we stonewall them, especially against Clemson with QB1 and RB1 down (and I would say Parrish is our best RB in pass protection as well) but cant against GT and **** near got TVD killed against UNC?
He got touched one time vs ga tech in the 4th qtr
He had all day that game

Advertisement
Virginia had some pretty nice misdirection run sets against UNC. They hit on play action to their TE #44 effectively, and we let Briningstool run wild for most of the game. Their QB is mobile too. Going to have to play disciplined ball on D.

On O, we have great advantages on paper across the board.
I really liked Miami in the 3-3-stack. Plugged the run gaps and had more speed on the field. Hope to see more of it rather than Guidry going 4-2-5 with the double 3T hated it against UNC

Advertisement
Back