TVD "good to go"

Advertisement
Advertisement
Need every win we can get-

Can’t take anyone lightly-

Get it done TVD.
This. I know it might not seem like much but one more win gets us bowl eligible and washes some more of last year's stink away. After GT (and MTSU and FIU and and and) every win is a must-win. If he's good to go let him go and let's get back on track.

Advertisement
I’d let him rest another week, Emory showed enough for me..don’t want a repeat of last year where we’re trying to rush him back, we’re gonna need tvd for the stretch run
Emory showed enough because we had a dominant defense AND a dominant OL in both pass and run protection. Literally everything else around him was nearly perfect so he didn't have to do much.

I would not have felt confident at all if we needed another 3 or 7 points. Remember we were basically spotted 14 points at the beginning of the game with the fumble then the 80 yard TD.

TVD should start if he's 100% healthy. If he comes out and looks bad and makes some dumb throws then he can be replaced by Emory.

If he's not100% healthy then Emory should start.

But TVD should be ready to play if we end up needing 30+ points and Dawson isn't willing to take the training wheels off for Emory.

Advertisement
Virginia had some pretty nice misdirection run sets against UNC. They hit on play action to their TE #44 effectively, and we let Briningstool run wild for most of the game. Their QB is mobile too. Going to have to play disciplined ball on D.

On O, we have great advantages on paper across the board.

I’d let him rest another week, Emory showed enough for me..don’t want a repeat of last year where we’re trying to rush him back, we’re gonna need tvd for the stretch run
you gotta change that avatar man. that's bad juju

Advertisement
“sORry TvD, yOu GOt a sHoRT LeaSh, eMoRy WiLLiAmS tIMe”

PlayerMetricACC Rank (14 Teams)NCAA Rank
TVDRating1st7th
TVDCompletion %1stT-12th
TVDYards Per Attempt1st9th
TVDTDs1stT-12th
Anyone that wants TVD to leave after this year, wants emory to start going forward, or any other bogusness is just dumb.

I could use other words but sometimes a word like "dumbass" doesn't fit because that's more of an insult. Calling someone dumb isn't meant as an insult here, but just implying that they lack intelligence and that's what it boils down to for anyone that doesn't want TVD to be our starting QB for as long as possible.

if anything, his ****** performance against GT might have kept him from going pro after this year, which in the long run, might be better because we'll have a better supporting cast and team surrounding the QB next year.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back