TVD aint it...

Advertisement
I'm glad we won tonight. I hope TVD wins the Heisman. I hope Manny wins a NC here.

That being said... my position is unchanged.
Rightfully so,..but there's no need to bash the kid,..on his first real win!!!
We're supposed to be fans,..tonight should be theirs!

Advertisement
Was one of the best defenses in the nation..kid balled. Didn’t put the ball in harms place once..was plus in RPO reads all night..and attacked all levels..mods do gods duty and nuke this ****
No NC State is not a great defense. Still, TVD really impressed today. If he keeps improving and gaining confidence we may have something here.

Advertisement
Agreed. I still think Lashlee loses feel for the game sometimes. Some drives we have absolutely no rhythm; other times, we look great. Can’t quite put my finger on it. Any thoughts, LCE?
Our OL sucks & most of our players don’t have a lot football situational awareness.

He makes a lot chicken soup out of chicken sh*t, but since it became posh on the board to hate him no one will recognize it...

Our OL sucks & most of our players don’t have a lot football situational awareness.

He makes a lot chicken soup out of chicken sh*t, but since it became posh on the board to hate him no one will recognize it...
TVD’s arm talent is going to force teams to respect our passing game.

Also, Knighton has more juice than Cam and is lethal in open space, forcing defenses to account for him. Overall, I think we’re harder to game plan against now than we were weeks ago.

Advertisement
This is his third start as a red shirt freshman. Going against statistically one of the best defenses in the country. Four tds no turnovers is not to bad. Is he the guy I don’t know but to say he’s not after three games is ridiculous.
He can only get better. At least give him the remainder of the season before you give up on him.

No NC State is not a great defense. Still, TVD really impressed today. If he keeps improving and gaining confidence we may have something here.
When did I say they were great..I didn’t. They are ranked were they are. Which is elite in every category. So that’s what TVD carved up. A statistically great d

Kid has Moxie. Unfortunately others don’t take that into account. By no means I’m a slurper, but reality is Ken Dorsey didn’t win a championship by himself. Took a complete team effort week in and week out, which is Something currently lacking at the U.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back