TVD aint it...

Advertisement
Seriously, WTF. Give the kid a break.played a very good game. A follow up to two decent games. Got a W. Can Garcia be THE guy, yeah. He ain’t here. Let’s see in the spring. That said support this kid or STFU about it. Just sayin’
Garcia won't be here. He ain't about that life. IMO, he is MARTELL 2.0 with more talent. Diva qualities. We need a dawg under center. Garcia ain't it

Advertisement
Advertisement
He definitely made me eat some humble pie tonight. With that being said, he’ll never take a snap in the NFL …

Advertisement
Bruhhhh… dude completed 75.7% of his passes for over 300yds, 4TD and 0 TOs vs. a pretty good defense, wit lASSlee as his OC. You gotta admit that’s pretty **** good. He may not prove to be The One, but for one night in Oct. 2021, he was really good. I honestly think we may have something with this kid.

Advertisement
Bruhhhh… dude completed 75.7% of his passes for over 300yds, 4TD and 0 TOs vs. a pretty good defense, wit lASSlee as his OC. You gotta admit that’s pretty **** good. He may not prove to be The One, but for one night in Oct. 2021, he was really good. I honestly think we may have something with this kid.
And it's not like he was complete trash the last two weeks. Both games he lead us down the field for a possible W. I think he's the goods.

At least now I feel we can beat FSU again, so there's that.

Blah blah blah.

I remember saying the same thing about JWilliam's after his opening against FLA and getting torched as well. Pour it on me!

He definitely made me eat some humble pie tonight. With that being said, he’ll never take a snap in the NFL …
who gives a rats ***. this is the issue with the fanbase and program overall. We need leadership and players that care about winning games at Miami, for Miami. can we start there?

Advertisement
Back