TVD aint it...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kid played well. Has potential but will he reach it under Lashlee? We've had guys have great single games before and not get better. Jarren Williams owns the school record for TD passes in a game. Snickers Morris owns the school record for passing yards in a game. Also he will have to hold off Garcia as well. We will see how things pan out.

Advertisement
Of all times to start a thread with an absurd statement you pick the game that TVD throw for 315 yards, 25-33 and 4 TD’s against the 2nd best defense we have played this year.
This is just plain dumb for so many reasons. I might need to ban myself.
you can do it cheering GIF

Kid played well. Has potential but will he reach it under Lashlee? We've had guys have great single games before and not get better. Jarren Williams owns the school record for TD passes in a game. Snickers Morris owns the school record for passing yards in a game. Also he will have to hold off Garcia as well. We will see how things pan out.
C'mon man. Anyone who has seen TVD play and thinks he's leading us to the promised land, you should slap yourself.

Advertisement
C'mon man. Anyone who has seen TVD play and thinks he's leading us to the promised land, you should slap yourself.
He is playing his first games and looking better and better. It is a question where he could take us but I for one want to see the answer.

He played very well. I was impressed and solid the mind his “trash talk” as long as he backed it up and he did. This game proved to me that Lashlee is actually not helping him at all. I’ve been fighting calling Lashlee a bad OC overall, but tonight was the last straw for me. He is not a good OC.

Advertisement
Played good enough to not lose - finally. OK my dudes.
Which means,..he played good enough to win!! Just say it!! For the last 2 games, he's grown,..and tonight, again!! But miserable wanna be fans, can't even be happy for a group of kids, who went out, and found a way to win tonight!!
Pretty,.. nope!! Still got work to do,...yup!!
But ****,..give the kids a chance to start somewhere!! Look at the ******* train wreck they're trying to get turned around!!
Against all the other odds,..let's throw in the miserable fans,..who can't even be happy for the night!! Guess you wanted Manny fired,...far more than you wanted the students to win!!

Which means,..he played good enough to win!! Just say it!! For the last 2 games, he's grown,..and tonight, again!! But miserable wanna be fans, can't even be happy for a group of kids, who went out, and found a way to win tonight!!
Pretty,.. nope!! Still got work to do,...yup!!
But ****,..give the kids a chance to start somewhere!! Look at the ******* train wreck they're trying to get turned around!!
Against all the other odds,..let's throw in the miserable fans,..who can't even be happy for the night!! Guess you wanted Manny fired,...far more than you wanted the students to win!!
I'm glad we won tonight. I hope TVD wins the Heisman. I hope Manny wins a NC here.

That being said... my position is unchanged.

Advertisement
Back