TVD aint it...

Advertisement
Our OL sucks & most of our players don’t have a lot football situational awareness.

He makes a lot chicken soup out of chicken sh*t, but since it became posh on the board to hate him no one will recognize it...
I did like the pass first mentality he’s had. He had some good play calls in this game that I haven’t seen this year:

Slip screen to Rooster in the 1st
The wheel to Rooster to the crib
The field side motion hitch rub/flat concept for Mallory’s TD
And my favorite was the levels plays with Mallory and Arroyo that went for a 1st in the 3rd

I don’t know why I can’t quit him. He shows me just enough creativity to think he’s doing a lot with a little and then sometimes I think he’s having a brain aneurysm

When did I say they were great..I didn’t. They are ranked were they are. Which is elite in every category. So that’s what TVD carved up. A statistically great d
"One of the best defenses in the nation." I'd say that's the same as saying, "great defenses." NC State has played mostly bad offenses(S.FLA, Furman, LA Tech, Clemson) and they had several key defensive starters out for UM.

Advertisement
I truly believe a lot of the fanbase ***** on TVD simply because he’s white. I said what I said.
No. More so because he’s from conn and has a nfl arm and he’s not the newest toy like Garcia is here but tvd has always been good but cis crowned Garcia which is why you now see people downplaying nc states defense now.

If tvd was at Clemson they would be in the playoffs this year. Hes that good. He just put up huge numbers vs a good p5 defense in a offense that doesn’t cater to his strengths.

we deserve diaz when we can’t appreciate what a talent tvd is

No. More so because he’s from conn and has a nfl arm and he’s not the newest toy like Garcia is here but tvd has always been good but cis crowned Garcia which is why you now see people downplaying nc states defense now.

If tvd was at Clemson they would be in the playoffs this year. Hes that good. He just put up huge numbers vs a good p5 defense in a offense that doesn’t cater to his strengths.

we deserve diaz when we can’t appreciate what a talent tvd is
TVD was definitely impressive. But don't make this out to be more then it is. He had a lot of time to throw the ball against a not very good NC State defense. We'll see next week what he does against a much better pitt D.

No NC State is not a great defense. Still, TVD really impressed today. If he keeps improving and gaining confidence we may have something here.

The defense that was ranked #11 in total yards prior to this game and #6 in points allowed is not a great defense?

smdh-gif-9.gif

Advertisement
Our OL sucks & most of our players don’t have a lot football situational awareness.

He makes a lot chicken soup out of chicken sh*t, but since it became posh on the board to hate him no one will recognize it...
He also makes a lot of chicken **** out of chicken soup.

He draws up some lovely plays, then he does absolutely baffling things. Dude has no feel for the game.

Advertisement
Excellent OP. Did you decide this while breaking down film? You know what AIN’T it? You being ****ed cause Miami has a W. Let’s Go Brandon

Of all things to criticize tonight you choose TVD?

I mean **** the kid seems legit retarded mentally but he’s a pretty good QB with not much talent around him. Kid even got Mallory to catch a couple balls and a TD ffs.
What?
Do you even know buddy to call him mentally retarted? And he has plenty of 4 star guys around him, just **** coaching.

I have a crazy idea , how about letting his career unfold rather than constantly fighting to get into the hot take booth early. He had a very nice game today especially since he talked **** to a legit defense and backed it up. Be happy for the kid and not be sour the guy you want iis out. Jesus , he’s a cane just like the other guy. Nobody knows the future but he looks promising and so does the qb room.

Advertisement
We are really up there with having a poor fan base. Like seriously, why post this after a win? This Is the biggest win of his career so far. Let’s hope the young man builds off of this and continues to improve.

Whether y’all like it or not, he’s the one until Garcia returns HEATHY, and if we’re being real, he might not be fully healthy until next year. We need to be uplifting TVD.

WTF. What a joke,

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back